Official Week Seven Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7-0 for my awesome fantasy team

Madducks team had a great week by his teams standards, but got smoked anyways.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      7-0 for my awesome fantasy team

Madducks team had a great week by his teams standards, but got smoked anyways.
      Smoked lol. You barely squeaked by my team that was missing it's best player (Fournette). Hopefully everyone is healthy for the inevitable playoff rematch.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Smoked lol. You barely squeaked by my team that was missing it's best player (Fournette). Hopefully everyone is healthy for the inevitable playoff rematch.
        Smoked indeed. Your team had its HIGHEST POINT TOTAL ALL YEAR!! My team had an average week. Yet you still lost.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          Smoked indeed. Your team had its HIGHEST POINT TOTAL ALL YEAR!! My team had an average week. Yet you still lost.
          And that was without my leading scorer. Told you they were getting better.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            And that was without my leading scorer. Told you they were getting better.
            Maybe.... they better get better!!

Or you just had a lucky week.
            Last edited by Mithrandir; 10-25-2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

How do we know that your 7-0 record isn't all luck?
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                How do we know that your 7-0 record isn't all luck?
                It is 100% luck as far as i am concerned!!

Comment

updating with first Week 8 game

.500 or better
                  "playoff" teams in CAPS

AFC
                  PATRIOTS 5-2, BILLS 4-2, DOLPHINS 4-3
                  STEELERS 5-2, Ravens 4-4
                  JAGUARS 4-3, Titans 4-3, Texans 3-3
                  CHIEFS 5-2, Broncos 3-3

NFC
                  EAGLES 6-1, Cowboys 3-3, Redskins 3-3
                  VIKINGS 5-2, PACKERS 4-3, Lions 3-3
                  SAINTS 4-2, Panthers 4-3, Falcons 3-3
                  RAMS 5-2, SEAHAWKS 4-2

FUTURE FRANCHISE QB RACE (or getting to the deal pick for a king's ransom)

0-7 - Browns, 49ers

1-6 - Giants

2-5 - Colts
                  2-4 - Buccaneers, Bengals

3-4 - Jets, Raiders, Chargers, Bears, Cardinals
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                  X