Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something to bring a smile to your face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Captain Ben Hogan's 1967 Ryder Cup Speech:

Boys, there’s nothing to being the captain of the Ryder Cup,” Hogan famously told his players.

“You guys are all great players. Pairing is really easy.”

“I’m going to pair together you boys who drive crooked and I’m going to pair together you boys who drive straight.”

“And the first ball’s going to be hit by Julius Boris ‘cause he don’t give a shit about anything.”

“So y’all just go play your game.”

Hogan even managed to add some choice words about the Ryder Cup outfits that had been chosen for them:

“You got these uniforms here,” he said.

“If you don’t like the way they fit or whatnot, don’t wear them. I never could play in somebody else’s clothes.”

“Doug Sanders, if you want to come out here and dress like a peacock, that’s fine. Whatever you want.”

“But let me tell you boys one thing – I don’t want my name on that trophy as a losing captain.”

Comment

Last edited by DMT; 10-04-2021, 05:57 PM.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Embed that shit, homie. Ain't nobody got time for no link.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

oh that was a great great clip ... especially since we've been trying to perfect a good basic carbonarra this year (and have gotten pretty good at it) ... I have to share this with my wife ...
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
              oh that was a great great clip ... especially since we've been trying to perfect a good basic carbonarra this year (and have gotten pretty good at it) ... I have to share this with my wife ...
              It was great timing. Wait until they both have something in their mouth, THEN say something funny .

Comment

Comment

I'd never heard of "John West Salmon" before.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post

I'd never heard of "John West Salmon" before.
                    oh man, that's super old ... I think I saw that on the old RJ like in 2005 or something

but it's still a classic.
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      oh man, that's super old ... I think I saw that on the old RJ like in 2005 or something

but it's still a classic.
                      So an "oldie but goodie". But I'd never seen it before.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
                        So an "oldie but goodie". But I'd never seen it before.
                        Me either.

Comment

Comment

Comment

love this ...

Comment

Working...
                              X