Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something to bring a smile to your face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Poor dog. Although, i still couldn't resist laughing. Low voltage fence so he is ok.

I laughed.

That is a fine looking black boxer. You don't see many of those.

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Everyone has heard of running with the bulls. How about cycling with the ostrich?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

A visitor...finally!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Dog knows he won’t get a treat until he and the other dog sit so he makes the other dog sit.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Dog knows he won’t get a treat until he and the other dog sit so he makes the other dog sit.

That did bring a smile to my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  That did bring a smile to my face.
                  It's like he was saying: "I've got a good thing going on here. Don't screw it up for me kid."

― Albert Einstein

Comment

You guys hear about the guy who got duct taped to his seat for being a jackass on a flight? Here's the flight attendant's version of what happened:

Edit: Damn, it's fake (but still hilarious).
                    Last edited by Bene Futuis; 08-05-2021, 06:08 PM.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Let's see if this works:

His name’s David Phung and this happened during the 2016 flood in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Cool video.

Here's an article on the story:
                        David Phung was about 8 when he learned how to swim. His childhood home had a pool in the backyard, and as a kid, he practiced until he became skilled. He got so good he eventually picked up freediving, a sport where divers hold their breath until resurfacing instead of using breathing equipment. Nearly two...
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

The Foo Fighters performed an impromptu concert in Bonner Springs, Kansas from a truck bed to disrupt a roadside protest by the homophobes at the Westboro Baptist Church. Lead singer Dave Grohl preached to the group, “Alright now, ladies and gentlemen, I got something to say. Because you know what, I love you. The way I look at it is, I love everybody. Isn’t that what you are supposed to do? Shouldn’t you just love everybody? You shouldn’t be hating. You know what you should be doing? You should be dancing!” Then the group broke into a rendition of "You Should Be Dancing" by the Bee Gees.

Last edited by madducks; 08-13-2021, 12:17 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Encore! (The out of wiper fluid version)

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Comment

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X