Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something to bring a smile to your face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said sit your asses down now!
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Our Deputies in Lake Worth Beach came to the help of someone screaming for help. Hilarity ensued.

"I was changing the brakes on my wife's car and had my 40-year-old parrot, Rambo, on his outside perch where he sings and talks. Sometime later four police officers showed up saying a neighbor called because she heard a woman screaming for help. I promptly introduced the officers to Rambo and we all had a good laugh. Afterward, I also introduced Rambo to the neighbor who called in the screaming. She too had a good laugh. Sometimes Rambo yells 'help, help, let me out'. Something I taught him when I was a kid and Rambo lived in a cage."

Comment

Sports commentator makes up for coronavirus-canceled games by doing a play-by-play of his dogs' dinner time:

">
        Last edited by madducks; 03-28-2020, 07:49 AM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Tommy Shaw sings to his dog:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Being a former D&D player and DM, this article made me smile:

Go inside Joe Manganiello's Hollywood Dungeons & Dragons campaign, which includes Vince Vaughn, Tom Morello, The Big Show and more.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Sports commentator makes up for coronavirus-canceled games by doing a play-by-play of his dogs' dinner time:
              That was brilliant.

"focused, relentless, tasting absolutely nothing ..." LOL
              Last edited by johnnya24; 05-08-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

There's more:

Comment

Comment

I told my suitcase that there would be no vacation this year.

Now I am dealing with emotional baggage.

Comment

Dogs pool party.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Dogs pool party II.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Duck playing the conga.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

A bear post-bong:

A brown bear apparently craving junk food crawled into a California grocery store and left with a bag of Tostitos in its mouth.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Poor dog. Although, i still couldn't resist laughing. Low voltage fence so he is ok.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X