Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something to bring a smile to your face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the video. One of the things i find most funny about the video is that "Walter", with that guilty look on his face, appears to really be thinking about what his "mom" is telling him.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't get it.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Seriously, someone explain to me why this is funny. No disrespect if you find it funny. I just don't see the humor here.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
          Seriously, someone explain to me why this is funny. No disrespect if you find it funny. I just don't see the humor here.
          Are you a dog person?

I find his talking back, tone, ears, facial expressions very funny.

Comment

Maybe this book will help:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Are you a dog person?
              I admit that I'm not good looking, but no one has ever called me a dog person (at least to my face).

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Maybe this book will help:

Damn, that dog is better looking than I am.

Comment

I admit that I'm not good looking, but no one has ever called me a dog person (at least to my face).
                  FAIL!

I asked you the secret club question and you failed to answer correctly. You may not enter.

Comment

FAIL!

I asked you the secret club question and you failed to answer correctly. You may not enter.
                    To paraphrase Groucho Marx: I would never join any club that would have me as a member.

Comment

Oh my! That is fantastic! As a dog lover it hit me right in the funny bone. I just watched it 4 times. I cannot wait to show this to my Grandson and Wife tonight.

Thank you for posting this!

The other video disappeared for some reason. But, i managed to find a duplicate that was already up.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Walter goes to Starbucks:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Maybe they couldn't tell which end was your face?

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            Maybe they couldn't tell which end was your face?

Probably what happened.

Comment

Check out this incredible 6 year old boy who is legally blind performing Bohemian Rhapsody. Not perfect, but i bet he could nail it with a few more tries.

Last edited by madducks; 06-03-2019, 11:28 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's the latest from Avett Ray. He even looks like a miniature Elton.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X