• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And...Colangelo resigned.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
      And...Colangelo resigned.
      Although it looks like it really was his wife that caused it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Although it looks like it really was his wife that caused it.
        Yeah, but he shared private information with her that she posted. It's seems unlikely that she was posting things that he didn't agree with. And although it would be difficult to prove, he probably did know about some of it. Strange how she admitted creating the burner accounts, but then factory-reset her phone before turning it in to the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
          Yeah, but he shared private information with her that she posted. It's seems unlikely that she was posting things that he didn't agree with. And although it would be difficult to prove, he probably did know about some of it. Strange how she admitted creating the burner accounts, but then factory-reset her phone before turning it in to the investigation.
          Well said. Even if he didn't completely agree, it's pretty apparent he shared information with her that should have been confidential.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, but he shared private information with her that she posted.
            Possibly. I guess anyone that ever works from home is guilty of that though, right? Pick up a phone call and you are talking to a business associate and someone walks in the room. Hard to prove that he recklessly did it. I'm not trying to defend the guy but there's a reasonable expectation that family has access to work information. It is unfortunate that his wife went out of her way to expose that information.

It's seems unlikely that she was posting things that he didn't agree with.
            Unless again he was not intentionally giving her the information and she just picked up partial information. Who knows?

And although it would be difficult to prove, he probably did know about some of it.
            Certainly possible. We likely won't ever know.

Strange how she admitted creating the burner accounts, but then factory-reset her phone before turning it in to the investigation.
            To me this is not strange at all. She was not charged with a crime. She was asked to give over her phone. If I were in her shoes I'd either a) not give over the phone, or b) wipe it. Nothing positive can be gained by handing someone else your personal information in this case. Even if you think there's nothing damning on the phone, what's the upside?

Unless I'm legally required to give someone my phone you'd better believe I'm wiping it before giving it up. Too much personal information that can be misinterpreted at minimum.

Comment

Working...
            X