No announcement yet.

Trust the Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh... young team... couldn't figure out how to close out games. 3 of those could of gone either way and they all went to Boston. Big credit to Rozier and Tatum for stepping up with all their injuries.

Fultz needs to be a player, and Simmons needs some kind of offensive game... more driving and dishing, or some kind of shot. Embiid needs better moves and less turnovers as he's posting up. Dario needs to keep on driving.

Next year.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Yeah, while I'm sure the Sixers feel like they should have won the Series, I think winning 52 games and getting to the Second Round was a pretty good developmental year for them. I wish they had used Fultz a little in the Boston series, as he's one of their better athletes and one of their best at creating shots off the dribble. Getting him into a larger role, plus adding another Top 10 player in the draft, should help a lot. They also might bring over Jonah Bolden, their second round pick who player overseas this year, who can be a contributor.

They could lose Redick and Bellinelli, but those two really had bad shooting series against Boston. The Sixers have plenty of cap space to get better on the wings.

Comment

Damn good year for the Sixers, who I think have made themselves a true contender and a place a superstar free agent would like to go.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Sigh... young team... couldn't figure out how to close out games. 3 of those could of gone either way and they all went to Boston. Big credit to Rozier and Tatum for stepping up with all their injuries.

Fultz needs to be a player, and Simmons needs some kind of offensive game... more driving and dishing, or some kind of shot. Embiid needs better moves and less turnovers as he's posting up. Dario needs to keep on driving.

Next year.
          Embiid needs to get in better shape - he seem to run out of gas most games.

Comment

Just applied for a job with the Kings... should I go back through my FB posts and remove all the times I thanked Vlade for making the sixers better?

Comment

Just applied for a job with the Kings... should I go back through my FB posts and remove all the times I thanked Vlade for making the sixers better?
              Heh...but yes, I actually would. Never know.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

And, speaking of the 76ers, this is hilarious:

Though Sixers management must be quivering in fear that he'll get hurt doing this stuff.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Sure looks like Bryan Colangelo has been busted for using multiple Twitter accounts to promote himself and criticize players, coaches, and other NBA personnel. Crazy story - https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5...markelle-fultz

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                    Sure looks like Bryan Colangelo has been busted for using multiple Twitter accounts to promote himself and criticize players, coaches, and other NBA personnel. Crazy story - https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5...markelle-fultz
                    Yeah, I was just reading about that. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Comment

grrrr...

this is the family the league foisted on the Sixers because Hinkie was bad for the team/league?

Comment

grrrr...

this is the family the league foisted on the Sixers because Hinkie was bad for the team/league?
                        I suspect Colangelo will be gone sooner rather than later, since this could negatively impact their ability to sign a big-name wing in free agency to get the Big 3 they'll need to challenge for the conference title next year.

Comment

grrrr...

Just read Hinkie was recently working with the Denver Broncos. Sounds like a consulting gig.

After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Was it Colangelo's wife?

When Sixers GM Bryan Colangelo defended himself against Tuesday’s report from The Ringer that linked him to some aggressive anonymous Twitter accounts, he told a reporter, “Someone’s out to get me.” But as Colangelo continues to deny any connection to the accounts, new findings in the Woodergate case give credence to…

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                              Seems likely since, as noted in the article, some of the tweets occurred while he was doing a press conference and would not have been able to tweet.

Comment

Those are some high-ass collars, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                                X