i think the best proof for the existence of God is love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think the best proof for the existence of God is love

you can break love down into it's chemical parts. for example, when animals care for their young they get a rush of oxycontin. and we are all made of the same cells. but it doesn't really explain everything. you can reduce quantum mechanics down to it's parts, but it doesn't explain the macro world. if you're ambitious you can try to break down and explain consciousness. but we don't know how it happens.

you can write a term paper on how all the different animals care for their young and exhibit bonding with each other. and try to delineate something bigger. you can say, love can only happen on a planet suitable for multicelled life. or that love is a result of starting from something simple and proceeding to something more complex. you could be crass and say love is a woman with a big red bottom and big boobs, or a man with big forearms. so you know, big forearms are the equivalent to big boobs btw. so if you have big forearms and you're looking for a girl in bar, remember to roll up your sleeves.

you could say love is a result of the laws of physics and the nature of reality being set up in a seemingly protective way. you can do some extraordinary things. and you can do some bad ones. you can make bullets, and explosions. you can forge arrows and sharp objects. but you cannot manipulate gravity. you can manipulate light, and magnetism and nuclear forces, but you cannot change space. you can manipulate viruses and bacteria, but you cannot do it on the same overall level as nature.

we can't manifest reality. we can't create consciousness. you'll never see mechanical machines like computers become conscious. not unless they were combined with biological parts. and then that's not really a machine, it's an enhanced human... but you know sure, if you break down computers into their parts, they are made of the same molecules that we are. but so is a rock, or even a tree. there's something quantum about consciousness. it only works on something organic. it's the sum of the parts. moving from something simple to something more complex. an example of how the universe builds itself.

to say order is the same thing as love would be a mistake. authoritarianism is order, but love is chaos, but not enough randomness to make no sense, or not to form symmetrical physical laws.

to me it's the way animals behave. they act like us. tho they handle death a lot better than we do sometimes. stoically. could you create a universe without love? could one exist without it?

i like the movie antman

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      you can break love down into it's chemical parts. for example, when animals care for their young they get a rush of oxycontin. and we are all made of the same cells. but it doesn't really explain everything. you can reduce quantum mechanics down to it's parts, but it doesn't explain the macro world. if you're ambitious you can try to break down and explain consciousness. but we don't know how it happens.

you can write a term paper on how all the different animals care for their young and exhibit bonding with each other. and try to delineate something bigger. you can say, love can only happen on a planet suitable for multicelled life. or that love is a result of starting from something simple and proceeding to something more complex. you could be crass and say love is a woman with a big red bottom and big boobs, or a man with big forearms. so you know, big forearms are the equivalent to big boobs btw. so if you have big forearms and you're looking for a girl in bar, remember to roll up your sleeves.

you could say love is a result of the laws of physics and the nature of reality being set up in a seemingly protective way. you can do some extraordinary things. and you can do some bad ones. you can make bullets, and explosions. you can forge arrows and sharp objects. but you cannot manipulate gravity. you can manipulate light, and magnetism and nuclear forces, but you cannot change space. you can manipulate viruses and bacteria, but you cannot do it on the same overall level as nature.

we can't manifest reality. we can't create consciousness. you'll never see mechanical machines like computers become conscious. not unless they were combined with biological parts. and then that's not really a machine, it's an enhanced human... but you know sure, if you break down computers into their parts, they are made of the same molecules that we are. but so is a rock, or even a tree. there's something quantum about consciousness. it only works on something organic. it's the sum of the parts. moving from something simple to something more complex. an example of how the universe builds itself.

to say order is the same thing as love would be a mistake. authoritarianism is order, but love is chaos, but not enough randomness to make no sense, or not to form symmetrical physical laws.

to me it's the way animals behave. they act like us. tho they handle death a lot better than we do sometimes. stoically. could you create a universe without love? could one exist without it?
      Bump ?
      --------------------------------------
      You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
        Bump ?
        big fan of antman too?
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

not proof I say!
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
            1 John 4:7,8

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

2 Kings 2:23-24

23From there, Elisha went up to Bethel, and as he was walking up the road, a group of young men came out of the city and jeered at him, chanting, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” 24Then he turned around, looked at them, and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Suddenly two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the young men.…
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post

23From there, Elisha went up to Bethel, and as he was walking up the road, a group of young men came out of the city and jeered at him, chanting, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” 24Then he turned around, looked at them, and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Suddenly two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the young men.…
                I'm moved to faith...

What the world needs now, is love sweet love, it's the only thing, that there's just...too little of.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                  I'm moved to faith...

What the world needs now, is love sweet love, it's the only thing, that there's just...too little of.
                  Thank you! I'll be here all week.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post

Too long for a Steve post ... this Steve 2.0 is clearly fake.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      It's a DLC with expanded content
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                        I used my hiatus to learn how to cut and paste.

Comment

Working...
                        X