Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Chargers!

I'm officially a Cleveland browns fan.

I know, I'm a glutton for punishment, but there's nowhere to go but up.

My new gear...

Browns.jpg

This will be you a month into the season.

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post

https://youtu.be/tRBDMMVctu8
      Hahahaha!

And that video was over 5 years ago. Things have actually gotten worse since then. That guy must be hanging from a shower rod by now.

One of the reasons I chose the Brownies - no expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
        Hahahaha!

And that video was over 5 years ago. Things have actually gotten worse since then. That guy must be hanging from a shower rod by now.

One of the reasons I chose the Brownies - no expectations.
        It's scary how bad they have been.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

ESPN's Seth Wickersham reports the Chargers' viability in Los Angeles will be a "major discussion topic among NFL owners and executives at this week’s league meetings."

As Adam Schefter notes, it's a "troubling issue" for the league. The Chargers' PSL (personal seat license) sales have been a real struggle, and Wickersham says the team is expected to revise its Inglewood revenue goals sharply to a more realistic number of $150 million from initially setting it at $400 million. The Chargers are a team without a home as the Rams have cornered the L.A. market, and the Bolts are the stepson to the city. There were whispers last year of the NFL considering moving the Chargers back to San Diego. It should be done, but it would be a total admittance of failure by Roger Goodell and his billionaire buddies.
          Source: Seth Wickersham on Twitter Oct 17 - 11:55 AM

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            ESPN's Seth Wickersham reports the Chargers' viability in Los Angeles will be a "major discussion topic among NFL owners and executives at this week’s league meetings."

As Adam Schefter notes, it's a "troubling issue" for the league. The Chargers' PSL (personal seat license) sales have been a real struggle, and Wickersham says the team is expected to revise its Inglewood revenue goals sharply to a more realistic number of $150 million from initially setting it at $400 million. The Chargers are a team without a home as the Rams have cornered the L.A. market, and the Bolts are the stepson to the city. There were whispers last year of the NFL considering moving the Chargers back to San Diego. It should be done, but it would be a total admittance of failure by Roger Goodell and his billionaire buddies.
            Source: Seth Wickersham on Twitter Oct 17 - 11:55 AM
            Fuck em! Both them and the NFL. And the city of San Diego should tell em to fuck off, too (even though the city is a major reason for the stadium debacle). Gotta tell ya, it's been very nice the past year and a half to not have local sports talk radio be nothing but the latest "stadium deal" talks.

Seeing that soccer "stadium" they are playing now 80% full of other teams' fans is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post

https://youtu.be/tRBDMMVctu8
              I do not know how I missed this thread. Brilliant!

"You are a factory of sadness! I'll see you Sunday."

Comment

Working...
              X