Help my friend - Quick Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help my friend - Quick Survey

Friend is working on her Master's thesis. Can you all take her research survey? It's pretty short.

Much thanks!

Hi colleagues/friends!

I am seeking participants for a short survey I am conducting as part of my master's thesis project in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. The purpose of my research is to learn more about expectations at work and the relationship between employees and their work. Although monetary compensation is not offered, all participants will have the option to see the overall results of the survey plus get the satisfaction of knowing they played a crucial part in the completion of my graduate studies!

To qualify, individuals must meet the following criteria:
    -Be 18 years or older
    -Work full-time (at least 35 hours/week)
    -Not be self-employed
    -Have worked at current company and in current role/job for at least 6 months

If you qualify and are interested, please begin by following the link below. The survey should only take about 7 minutes to complete and responses will remain completely anonymous.

https://lnkd.in/eeWbPuv

Thanks in advance!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Done!
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Done.

Comment

So there were questions in there regarding overtime, but no question if you are salaried or hourly. The way someone is paid salary or hourly, would be an important factor in how they address those questions and what expectations may or may not be.

Oh and Done!
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
        Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
          So there were questions in there regarding overtime, but no question if you are salaried or hourly. The way someone is paid salary or hourly, would be an important factor in how they address those questions and what expectations may or may not be.

Oh and Done!
          Thanks all.

Yeah, she should have done a better job of defining what she meant by overtime. Time worked beyond contracted/standard. I think she just means anything beyond 40 hours for most of us.

Comment

she needs the scale to go lower than 35 hours a week for "how many hours did you actually perform work".
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Done.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                she needs the scale to go lower than 35 hours a week for "how many hours did you actually perform work".
                fuckin' management...

Comment

Working...
                X