NL-Only FAAB bids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
    Miguel Diaz looks very interesting although I'm not sure he has much of a path to saves. He reminds me a lot of Miguel Castro whose career hasn't ended up how I would've figured but he definitely wasn't managed properly.
    Diaz was a Twin for about 5 minutes, taken in the Rule 5 draft...the Pads will keep him up, but likely give him limited chances. He pitched High A ball last season and was OK, not great...I don't see him getting any real high leverage situations in the near future.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
      You guys ROCK! Ended up bidding $11 and winning with the backup bid being $9 ��
      That's exceeelent!
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        The best pitcher in our league is Clayton Richard...oof. Our bidding is tomorrow night.
        Clayton Richard or Robert Stephenson?

Comment

Clayton Richard or Robert Stephenson?
          Is this a trick question?
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            Is this a trick question?
            Nope. Stephenson is #88 on rhd's rookie list. He got called up (and shelled). I don't know much about him, but grabbed him in our $5 round just because he was on the lowest number on rhd's list.

Clayton Richard is 33 with a career whip of 1.406 and only 551k's in 897 innings and plays for the worst team in baseball. Had a good first outing second one not so much.

I would be dropping Stehpenson to faab Richard.

Comment

Nope. Stephenson is #88 on rhd's rookie list. He got called up (and shelled). I don't know much about him, but grabbed him in our $5 round just because he was on the lowest number on rhd's list.

Clayton Richard is 33 with a career whip of 1.406 and only 551k's in 897 innings and plays for the worst team in baseball. Had a good first outing second one not so much.

I would be dropping Stehpenson to faab Richard.
              I'll take door number 3, neither one. Even if you have to roster a prospect or a middle reliever with some upside in the short term until a better option presents itself.

Neither Stephenson nor Richard are startable for me even in a very deep format, so I don't see a point in having them on my roster.

Comment

Working...
              X