Heathens Rotisserie Baseball League Needs 1 More Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heathens Rotisserie Baseball League Needs 1 More Owner

Friend of mine who is starting a new league has one more team to fill. We have 9 committed.

I've got just one spot left in a new auction keeper startup league. Here are the details:

$100 entry fee plus 1/10 the CBS site fee, paid via league safe
    NL only, 10 teams
    5x5 std roto scoring, though we will vote to replace BA with OBP once the full slate of teams is in place.
    $260 budget, 23-man roster, 7-man reserve and 5-man farm.
    Salaries increase $5/yr for active players, $2/yr for farm players to keep inflation from getting ridiculous, no contracts
    No minimum/maximum number of keepers since the salary inflation will keep the market in check
    Daily moves to and from the reserve/active/disabled list
    Weekly FAAB using the Vickrey system. (Google it if you're not familiar with it. It better simulates a live auction.)

However, there is one little thing that makes this league different than all of the others: We're going to draft on Easter Sunday every year, so it's clearly not for everyone. I got the idea for this league when I had to quit one of my others because the auction date conflicted with another league. It occurred to me that the one day nobody ever drafts on is Easter Sunday, and there are probably enough Jews, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Scientologists, atheists and really bad Christians to put a league together. So if you're any one of those or just an overall heathen, then I think we've got a match.

Please reply below or email to [email protected].

Updating post as one owner dropped out at last minute. If interested email [email protected]

Comment

Deleted post as another thread on same subject

Comment

Working...
      X