Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7YR Old-Mixed CBS Auction 5x5 $100 Fee - seeking 2-4 owners draft Sat 3/25 evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7YR Old-Mixed CBS Auction 5x5 $100 Fee - seeking 2-4 owners draft Sat 3/25 evening

7YR Old-Mixed CBS Auction 5x5 $100 Fee - seeking 1 owners draft Wed 4/55 evening

One of our owners works for CBS Sports so we do not pay for the site usage. All fees go to prize pool. The league is challenging but is conceivably winnable in the first year. We keep 4 MLB and up to 2 ML. We currently have 15 owners and one is an expansion. We want to add one more. If you are interested please reply or DM. A number of the owners came from a league I used to run where the owners were writers or contributors to Matthew Berry's original foray into fantasy sports, talentedmrroto.com. I know at least 8 owners for more than a decade, two were also college fraternity brothers who I have known for 23 years.

We are planning to draft the evening of Wed 4/5 and the time has not been set but majority of owners are east coast so we are expecting between 7-9P EDT start.

Thanks for viewing.
    Last edited by burkkake; 03-28-2017, 03:25 PM.

do you still need any owners? please email me at [email protected] if you do

Comment

Originally posted by gmcmanus View Post
      do you still need any owners? please email me at [email protected] if you do
      sent you an email

Comment

I'm interested. I know you, we're in another league together. Send me a PM.

Comment

Working...
        X