Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Rockies DFA Mark Reynolds.
    The Rockies have exorcised the demons!!!!
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• David Dahl was just carted off after what appeared to be a gruesome ankle injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        David Dahl was just carted off after what appeared to be a gruesome ankle injury.
        Apparently, a sprain. I traded for him after I lost Cutch. I can't keep a RFer healthy it seems. Dahl is frail, so I expect him to miss a couple of weeks at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Apparently, a sprain. I traded for him after I lost Cutch. I can't keep a RFer healthy it seems. Dahl is frail, so I expect him to miss a couple of MONTHS at least.
          Fixed.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Apparently, a sprain. I traded for him after I lost Cutch. I can't keep a RFer healthy it seems. Dahl is frail, so I expect him to miss a couple of SEASONS at least.
            fixed again to be more realistic

Comment

• The line on today's home game vs STL: O/U: 13.5 (STL -150)
              I haven't been looking for it, but I think that's the largest o/u I've seen this year. Dodgers at Baltimore has an o/u of just 10, and that's with Ty Blach (9.82 era) starting.
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                The line on today's home game vs STL: O/U: 13.5 (STL -150)
                I haven't been looking for it, but I think that's the largest o/u I've seen this year. Dodgers at Baltimore has an o/u of just 10, and that's with Ty Blach (9.82 era) starting.
                Rockies 2, Cardinal 1
                Tigers 12, Yankees 11
                Athetics 21, Astros 7
                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Charlie Blackmon has tested positive for COVID-19.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I am shocked that Dahl is not on this list...shocked I tell ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      I am shocked that Dahl is not on this list...shocked I tell ya.
                      why? testing positive now is likely good news for a player from a playing time perspective for 2020. Dahl will come down with it about a week into the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        why? testing positive now is likely good news for a player from a playing time perspective for 2020. Dahl will come down with it about a week into the season.
                        Thank you Mr. Sunshine for pointing that out...of course you are most likely correct.

Comment

• Ian Desmond opts out of the ‘20 season.

Comment

Ian Desmond opts out of the ‘20 season.
                            I'd say that qualifies as good news for the Rockies, and for all the guys blocked by him. Rodgers, Hilliard, and Hampson all move up, and Tapia might be a regular now.
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Ian Desmond opts out of the ‘20 season.
                              His reasoning on Instagram is a very interesting read. Highly recommended.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                His reasoning on Instagram is a very interesting read. Highly recommended.
                                Funny, I just read it. Powerful stuff. Good for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X