No announcement yet.

2K23: Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to get on base to have SB opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      I worry about Hampson's lack of SB attempts. From 2018-19 he's approaching 120 PA with only 3 SB, 1 CS so far. Hope he starts running more. Only 1 SB, 1 CS so far this year.
      Here is what Black and Hampson has to say about that.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/04/1...earning-curve/

Comment

Thanks pitbull. Good to know Bud Black has the confidence in Hampson.

Comment

Seems like Blackmon May have turned the corner

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Seems like Blackmon May have turned the corner
            He really missed Coors Field. He's only batting .186 on the road vs .469 at home.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              He really missed Coors Field. He's only batting .186 on the road vs .469 at home.
              Yup - I saw a lot of "sell low" talk, people bailing. Sounds like that was premature.

Comment

Hampson sent back to AAA. Brendan Rodgers will probably pass him on the Rockies depth chart now. Maybe next year Garrett.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Baseball-wise a good move but for my team it sucks that I had him as a keeper for $1. Suppose I should dump him in our next FAAB.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                    Baseball-wise a good move but for my team it sucks that I had him as a keeper for $1. Suppose I should dump him in our next FAAB.
                    I chose a $1 Hampson instead of a $1 Glasnow as my final keeper.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Just posted this on the Bell thread but dumped a $6 Bell for him.

Comment

• Trevor Story left Wednesday's game after colliding with Raimel Tapia in the outfield

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Trevor Story left Wednesday's game after colliding with Raimel Tapia in the outfield
                          Story has a bruised knee. He's day-to-day.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rodgers was called up so he might be covering SS for Story. Also might be for 2B as the McMahon/Hampson hasn't worked out. Or both.

Comment

• Rodgers 1 for 8 and not playing much yet?

and what happened to Hampson? - he hasn't played even in AAA for the past few days

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                                Rodgers 1 for 8 and not playing much yet?

and what happened to Hampson? - he hasn't played even in AAA for the past few days
                                not playing much? Rodgers played 2 of the 3 games this weekend.
                                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                                X