Chicken or Pizza? It's Chizza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken or Pizza? It's Chizza!

Today, KFC announced this new menu item, saying "Chicken or pizza? Get the best of both in one, with the # UltimateMashup." To make this strange "pizza," a fried chicken breast is topped with pizza sauce, slices of chicken ham, pineapple chunks, shredded mozzarella, and KFC's signature cheese sauce. It's then baked and voila, you've got a Chizza.

Since we haven't tried it, the jury's still out on whether it truly is the "ultimate mashup," but it's definitely going to have to try hard to beat the Naked Chicken Chalupa. Unfortunately, we won't be able to find out if the Chizza is a worthy contender just yet, as it's only available in Singapore right now.

I hope it comes to Chicago. I want to try one.

Stopped reading at pineapple.

Comment

Stopped reading at KFC.
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
        Stopped reading at KFC.
        This.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Should have stopped before I clicked on the thread.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Should have stopped before I clicked on the thread.
            The word Chizza should have been sufficient enough warning. He got me too.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              The word Chizza should have been sufficient enough warning. He got me too.
              I thought it was a new Executive Order...........
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                I remember that old thread from the original site.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I'm reminded of that old Dan Akroyd skit "Is it a dessert topping, or a floor wax? It's both!!!"
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    I would get mine without pineapple.

Comment

I would get mine without pizza sauce, slices of chicken ham, pineapple chunks, shredded mozzarella, and KFC's signature cheese sauce.
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                        I would get mine without pizza sauce, slices of chicken ham, pineapple chunks, shredded mozzarella, and KFC's signature cheese sauce.
                        If I was going that route, I would go with Popeyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Today, KFC announced this new menu item, saying "Chicken or pizza? Get the best of both in one, with the # UltimateMashup." To make this strange "pizza," a fried chicken breast is topped with pizza sauce, slices of chicken ham, pineapple chunks, shredded mozzarella, and KFC's signature cheese sauce. It's then baked and voila, you've got a Chizza.

Since we haven't tried it, the jury's still out on whether it truly is the "ultimate mashup," but it's definitely going to have to try hard to beat the Naked Chicken Chalupa. Unfortunately, we won't be able to find out if the Chizza is a worthy contender just yet, as it's only available in Singapore right now.

I hope it comes to Chicago. I want to try one.
                          Still waiting!

I haven't been to KFC in years. I drive the extra mile to get Popeyes.

Comment

Delivered food from this place a couple of weeks back... been tempted to check it out.

We created Curry Pizza House for a reason: To share our love for craft pizza, delicious curry flavors, and wholesome ingredients.
                            Fast-casual food that you'll love to eat and makes you feel great.

Menu Sample:

Chicken Tikka
                            White garlic sauce, cheese, red onion, diced tomatoes, tikka chicken, green onion, cilantro

Curry Veggie Delight
                            Curry sauce, cheese, mushroom, bell pepper, red onion, diced tomatoes, black olive, jalapenos, cilantro

Shahi Paneer
                            Creamy shahi sauce, cheese, bell peppers, red onion, diced tomatoes, red onion, masala paneer, black olives, green onion, cilantro

Aloo Chaat
                            House red sauce, marinated potatoes, mint, red onion, cheese, cilantro
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Um...I love Curries, but that stuff looks scary bad.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                              X