h2h/roto hybrid in fantrax (free) openings left 1st year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h2h/roto hybrid in fantrax (free) openings left 1st year

i've set up a fantrax roto/h2h hybrid league in which 16 teams all play each other every week in 10x10 categories from 1-22 (23-25 for playoffs). so if any team was actually the best in all categories for a week that team would go 300-0 that week (15 other teams times 20 categories). this is a way to get rid of h2h luck while keeping the immediate gratification of h2h while also not restraining teams by how good they are in a certain category over whole season to affect their future place in each category (example: a team is awful in HR's for the first 16 weeks, BUT if they improve from that point on they could still make up ground in HR's etc). redraft league (we might vote to do a small amount of keepers, maybe 2-4, with no price cost), free also.

-scoring:
    hitting: hits, RBI, Runs, HR's, steals, total bases, XBH, OBP, OPS, steals %
    pitching: K's, wins (for starters), saves, holds, blown saves (inverse value, you don't want these), QS, inherited runners stranded, ERA, WHIP, K%
    so 7-3 counting vs ratio stats for both hitters and pitchers
    - rosters
    hitting: 1 C, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 SS, 1 3B, 1 CI, 1 MI, 1 LF, 1 CF, 1 RF, 1 OF (any type) 2 utils
    pitching: 5 SP, 5 RP, 1 P
    3 BN. 3 DL slots and a player doesn't have to be on real life DL to be put there (if a player doesn't play in a game for ANY reason he can be DL'd, suspensions/inactive).
    - no add limits, but i'm working out a method that attempts to limit pitcher innings to 72 per week (so a 1800 yearly pace). that will be either fantrax allows a h2h league to have innings limits per week or we switch to a roto league in which we have 25 separate roto "seasons", either way would work and would be what is intended.

draft will be very close to start of MLB's real life season and exact date not set in stone, email [email protected] for interest. i'll also have other leagues with openings and people in this league would be informed of those (some in fantrax, some in yahoo)
Working...
X