Page 814 of 816 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816 LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 8156

Thread: President Donald Trump

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Vice President Pence, who leads the White House's coronavirus task force, did not wear a mask on Tuesday while touring the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota despite being informed that wearing a mask is part of the clinic's policy.
    My friend is going to Mayo on the 10th for a virus test. On the 12th he is having serious aneurysm surgery.

Hope Pence didn't bring it in.
    Last edited by Gregg; 05-04-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Coronavirus death projections raised from 60,000 to 100,000-200,000, but what's most on the [empty] mind of our horrific president? Yup, getting Comcast to launch an independent investigation into the death of Joe Scarborough's intern (already determined to be natural causes) from 2001! And oh, he's been treated much worse than Abraham Lincoln. Awwww, poor baby.

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    And oh, he's been treated much worse than Abraham Lincoln.
    He's been assassinated twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    He's been assassinated twice?
    He's all about One Up-manship dontyaknow…...
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Vice President Pence, who leads the White House's coronavirus task force, did not wear a mask on Tuesday while touring the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota despite being informed that wearing a mask is part of the clinic's policy.
    Vice President Mike Pence is not planning to enter self-quarantine after his press secretary tested positive for coronavirus on Friday and plans to be at the White House on Monday, his office said on Sunday.

Knock knock.
    Whos there?
    Karma......

Last edited by madducks; 05-10-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Trump trying to declare California's electoral votes in the 2020 ineligible because of mail in votes--and so it begins.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

He is such a cowardly piece of shit.

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status...408975878?s=20
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    He is such a cowardly piece of shit.

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status...408975878?s=20
    Soon, one way or another--he won't be the POtuS.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Soon, one way or another--he won't be the POtuS.
    Yea, it's hard to believe he'll make it to November at this rate.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige