This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    my brother doesn't like ketchup. RJEL Girl is deeply troubled by this. She just can't seem to wrap her head around it and brings it up often. We are his son's catholic god parents. I'm pretty sure she is more invested in making sure he has access to, and learns to enjoy ketchup than she is in making sure he is raised catholicy. And she is Catholic herself.
    What about Ken's BBQ sauce or Northern Italian Dressing ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      He's in my building right now, 28 stories below me...
      Do you work in Ft Worth? My friend just sent me a text and said Trump was in his building today for lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        What about Ken's BBQ sauce or Northern Italian Dressing ?
        your question is vague ....

My brother is a fan of BBQ sauce... I know not his thoughts on Northern Italian Dressing.
        RJEL Girl does not like BBQ sauce, too sweet.... is a fan of Ken's Northern Italian Dressing
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          your question is vague ....

My brother is a fan of BBQ sauce... I know not his thoughts on Northern Italian Dressing.
          RJEL Girl does not like BBQ sauce, too sweet.... is a fan of Ken's Northern Italian Dressing
          Perhaps u should put a little bbq sauce in the northern italian dressing. Slowly increase the percentage until she is using bbq sauce on her salad. Unless u have a better plan ?
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Perhaps u should put a little bbq sauce in the northern italian dressing. Slowly increase the percentage until she is using bbq sauce on her salad. Unless u have a better plan ?
            Some vegan chick in the UK called the cops on her friends for feeding her chicken nuggets while she was drunk. I'm not messing with anyone's food.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
              Do you work in Ft Worth? My friend just sent me a text and said Trump was in his building today for lunch.
              Yes, your friend works in the same building as me apparently.

Comment

• Trump buddy and right winger Bibi Netanyahu of Israel declared he's unable to form a government and it has now been turned over to liberal Benny Gantz to try.

Comment

• "You people with this phony emoluments clause."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    "You people with this phony emoluments clause."
                    Geez, he may be the stupidest person on the planet.
                    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                      Geez, he may be the stupidest person on the planet.
                      You phrased that wrong, though. Trump would say he is the BEST at being the stupidest.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                        Trump letter to Erdogan. This is an embarrassment. This letter, that trump evidently was very proud of, he passed copies of it around in the closed door meeting with congressional leaders, reads as if an 8 year old playing battleship constructed it. https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...fake/23840082/ One noted opinion who took efforts to be subdued " I am a historian of US foreign policy. I have read many, many letters from US Presidents to foreign leaders, and I have never read a letter from the US President so unhinged, so threatening, so bizarre, so completely lacking in basic etiquette. Trump is deeply, deeply unwell. "

In general we have poked fun at prior presidents, but to be fair every one of them had an above average iq and grasp of english. This again, along with the dozen daily tweets trump fires off, is clear evidence not just on instability, but childlike understanding. I get tweets are more relaxed impulse burps, but this letter that trump took pains to constrcut and then sent off to another foreign leader was him at his best, and it is scary how ridiculous and simple minded the leader of our country presents himself.
                        This letter was so embarrassingly bad that a few of my FB friends posted an article about it, and their Trumpie friends' responses are incredibly alarming: "Y'all are gullible. That's fake," and "That's fake, you just hate our president." They're so insulated by Fox News and brainwashed by Dopey himself and other alt-right sources that even something that is very real is fake in their minds. And even after being told that, no, it's 100% authentic, they get so defensive. Yet, ZERO change in their mindset -- he's still the best and greatest and Bengahzi and emails and fake news and blah blah blah.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          This letter was so embarrassingly bad that a few of my FB friends posted an article about it, and their Trumpie friends' responses are incredibly alarming: "Y'all are gullible. That's fake," and "That's fake, you just hate our president." They're so insulated by Fox News and brainwashed by Dopey himself and other alt-right sources that even something that is very real is fake in their minds. And even after being told that, no, it's 100% authentic, they get so defensive. Yet, ZERO change in their mindset -- he's still the best and greatest and Bengahzi and emails and fake news and blah blah blah.
                          Makes sense. If you have put 100% of your passion and reputation behind a person, and then that person ends up being what Trump is. You either admit you were wrong, which few people are willing to do, or you reconstruct reality to make it so you can keep being right.

Comment

• Our president is now comparing the impeachment process to a lynching. Just another Tuesday in Trumpland.
                            Last edited by Sour Masher; 10-22-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Makes sense. If you have put 100% of your passion and reputation behind a person, and then that person ends up being what Trump is. You either admit you were wrong, which few people are willing to do, or you reconstruct reality to make it so you can keep being right.
                              It's a cult.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• If Trump is impeached who would the repubs want to run in his place?

Who do the dems have that can beat that person?

Comment

Working...
                                X