This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    He didn't lie. He didn't give an answer. He just said the question was the most ridiculous thing he's ever heard, but he did not say 'No," and because Fox lobbed him the question, they didn't pursue.
    Ok, you got him on that one. He didn’t deny being a Russian agent therefore he is one.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
      Guy lies about everything, but he’s not going to lie to Fox News? Cmon
      How supporters ignore the lies? Don't they hold POTUS to a standard of truth?

and secondly how can so many people who claim not to be supporters overlook the constant lying?

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
        How supporters ignore the lies? Don't they hold POTUS to a standard of truth?

and secondly how can so many people who claim not to be supporters overlook the constant lying?
        People are loyal to their team. It explains why a guy in your state can get indicted, beat the charges with a hung jury, and get comfortably re-elected. It explains Trump too.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
          Ok, you got him on that one. He didn’t deny being a Russian agent therefore he is one.
          Where did I say he is one? I said he didn't give an answer. Can you point out where I said he's a Russian agent?

In any case, it's hard to believe that you can't piece together years of shadiness involving him and Putin, from these latest stories, to many of his campaign staffers being involved with Russian, to him choosing Putin's story over American intelligence, and at least not think that some serious questions are being raised here.

Comment

Where did I say he is one? I said he didn't give an answer. Can you point out where I said he's a Russian agent?

In any case, it's hard to believe that you can't piece together years of shadiness involving him and Putin, from these latest stories, to many of his campaign staffers being involved with Russian, to him choosing Putin's story over American intelligence, and at least not think that some serious questions are being raised here.
            Playing words games are we? No, you didn’t say it, but your certainly implied it. Or were just giving us an update on the Fox News questions of the day? Too cute by half.

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
              Also, Democrats fully oppose a border fence. Nancy Pelosi said not one dollar.
              Like Trump, your lack of precision with words leads to confusion. There is a difference between Trump's border wall (8-30 feet high, 1-2 feet thick, covering thousands of miles), and border fencing. Democrats have supported and continue to support border fencing. There are already about 800 miles of border fence in place. Democrats do not have a problem with that. What they oppose is Trump's wall, which will cost much, much, more than fencing, without any added benefit. Dollars for fencing (and more border patrol, immigration agents, and technology) are fine - Pelosi said not one dollar for "The Wall".

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                Like Trump, your lack of precision with words leads to confusion. There is a difference between Trump's border wall (8-30 feet high, 1-2 feet thick, covering thousands of miles), and border fencing. Democrats have supported and continue to support border fencing. There are already about 800 miles of border fence in place. Democrats do not have a problem with that. What they oppose is Trump's wall, which will cost much, much, more than fencing, without any added benefit. Dollars for fencing (and more border patrol, immigration agents, and technology) are fine - Pelosi said not one dollar for "The Wall".
                Plus even if What Oakland said wasn’t true why is he even asking the Democratics/ Pelosi for Money he said and was elected on Mexico would pay for the wall 100%.
                And there lies the whole crux of the problem with us anti Trumpers(not Democrat’s - I am a registered Republican- whovoted Kasich). When are we going to say enough of his lies ( lies without and remorse) and bullshit!! It truly is that simple with him. He has gone far far beyond any moral person.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                  Plus even if What Oakland said wasn’t true why is he even asking the Democratics/ Pelosi for Money he said and was elected on Mexico would pay for the wall 100%.
                  And there lies the whole crux of the problem with us anti Trumpers(not Democrat’s - I am a registered Republican- whovoted Kasich). When are we going to say enough of his lies ( lies without and remorse) and bullshit!! It truly is that simple with him. He has gone far far beyond any moral person.
                  Because unfortunately you are among a very small minority of Republicans who don't support him. In fact, Trump has taken over the Republican Party for the time being. Plenty of principled conservatives are leaving for that reason. Hopefully it's only temporary but I have a feeling it's not.

McConnell won't even re-open the government despite likely having a veto-proof majority in the Senate on a bill they already passed! WTF?! When did the Senate become beholden to the President's whims? It's a fucking national disgrace and McConnell needs to be removed from power.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Can you stoop any lower than this?

Comment

Can you stoop any lower than this?
                      Of course he can, over/under one week.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I think I like this Barr guy.

Comment

• Let me get twice my normal order tonight, I have guests coming over

https://www.esquire.com/food-drink/f...paign=15710228

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                            Let me get twice my normal order tonight, I have guests coming over

https://www.esquire.com/food-drink/f...paign=15710228
                            Yeah, I honestly thought the fast food feast was kind of a fun thing for him to do. I think liberals attacking him for having done it just play into his hands, politically. He wants us to react like a bunch of elitist, out-of-touch, holier-than-thou, kale-smoothie-drinking scolds. In this particularly instance, well played, Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                              Yeah, I honestly thought the fast food feast was kind of a fun thing for him to do. I think liberals attacking him for having done it just play into his hands, politically. He wants us to react like a bunch of elitist, out-of-touch, holier-than-thou, kale-smoothie-drinking scolds. In this particularly instance, well played, Trump.
                              I am not holier-than-thou

Comment

Can you stoop any lower than this?
                                I don't think Trump knows enough history to know about Wounded Knee...
                                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X