Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dopey fires DHS Cybersecurity Chief Chris Krebs after Krebs dares to say there was no fraud.

Honestly, can we execute Trump after he leaves office? Even that might be too good for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      and yet the best they will ever do is make it half way up the mountain.
      Underrated accomplishment in my opinion
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
        I can't wait for this thread to get buried on the first page of this forum!
        It will after Trump stops tweeting.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          It will after Trump stops tweeting.
          So after he’s dead? Think about how much he can tweet when he’s no longer shackled by all that presidential work he is doing.

Comment

• BTW, if you think Dumpy has just given up after losing.......you're right! He hasn't done jack shit besides tweeting. Like, literally, jack shit. Well, besides firing those who opposed him. And crying. Lots and lots and lots of crying.

This is the public schedule for Joe Biden, as provided by the White House Press Office. This calendar is updated at midnight every day with the day's public events

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              BTW, if you think Dumpy has just given up after losing.......you're right! He hasn't done jack shit besides tweeting. Like, literally, jack shit. Well, besides firing those who opposed him. And crying. Lots and lots and lots of crying.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar
              He nominated someone to replace Amy Coney Barrett, right?
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Trump tweeted, "In Detroit, there are FAR MORE VOTES THAN PEOPLE. Nothing can be done to cure that giant scam. I win Michigan!"

Detroit's unofficial election results show roughly 250,000 Detroiters voted in November's election. Detroit is home to about 670,000 people.
                Also, in an unrelated note, Trump is reported to have finished his first two holes of golf yesterday, declared victory then taken his ball and gone home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Also, in an unrelated note, Trump is reported to have finished his first two holes of golf yesterday, declared victory then taken his ball and gone home.
                  I love when he just declares that he won various states like this out of nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    okay, but not all of them can vote.

Here's those numbers:

Detroit Citizen, Voting age population
                    483,907 Citizen, 18 and over population, 222,921 are Male voters and 260,986 are Female voters, percentage wise 46.1% are Male and 53.9% are Female.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      okay, but not all of them can vote.

Here's those numbers:

http://www.populationu.com/cities/detroit-population
                      See, exactly. 222,921 eligible voters, how could 250K vote?

(intern whispers 19th amendment in Trumps ear).

What? Fine. I hereby repeal the 19th Amendment, it's cheating. I win Michigan!

Comment

• The Loser-in-Chief's allies are abandoning him:

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says "Quite frankly, the conduct of the President's legal team has been a national embarrassment."
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• From the G20 virtual summit this past week:

Evidence of the shifting attitude toward the outgoing US administration came from the lips of Saudi's Minister of Investment, Khalid al-Falih. "When the world needed leadership [to combat Covid-19] there was none," he said. The G20 had stepped up because some nations "turned inwards towards nationalism." Al-Falih didn't mention Trump by name. He didn't need to; his audience understood.

In a room full of reporters and officials in Riyadh, as Trump's speech was played on a massive screen almost no one paid attention, unlike when the other leaders spoke.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

From the G20 virtual summit this past week:

Evidence of the shifting attitude toward the outgoing US administration came from the lips of Saudi's Minister of Investment, Khalid al-Falih. "When the world needed leadership [to combat Covid-19] there was none," he said. The G20 had stepped up because some nations "turned inwards towards nationalism." Al-Falih didn't mention Trump by name. He didn't need to; his audience understood.

In a room full of reporters and officials in Riyadh, as Trump's speech was played on a massive screen almost no one paid attention, unlike when the other leaders spoke.
                            Trump chose to blow off the virtual meeting on the pandemic and play golf instead. Nice leadership. Talk about betraying your country's trust.

Comment

The Loser-in-Chief's allies are abandoning him:

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says "Quite frankly, the conduct of the President's legal team has been a national embarrassment."
                              Randy Quaid still has his back!

Man, I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet. Trump re-tweeted this insane Quaid video and its so awesome. I'm glad his antics aren't keeping Trump in the spotlight anymore, but this one was good for a laugh.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• This Twitter trend #DiaperDon is really pissing him off, calling twitter trends fake news. The pictures from the weird tiny desk appearance show like a parachute in his pants. People speculating it's a diaper. I'm not sure. I don't like making fun of people for physical ailments, but I enjoy anything that upsets Trump, so I'll make an exception here.

Trump tweeted: "For purposes of National Security, Section 230 must be immediately terminated!!!" This refers to a law that excludes social media from being held liable for the content posted by users on those platforms. Yep, definitely pissed about #DiaperDon. Gotta love it.

Drudge Report headline reads: "Trump rage at #diaper as days dwindle! Even the desk is shrinking!"
                                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                                X