Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man does not care about anything but himself. The military, just like the church is nothing more than a prop for him to use for photo ops. I just don't see how the whole party is too scared to say anything. Since knowing this information he praised Putin and Russia and pushed for them to be invited back to the G7.

Comment

• A bounty isn't a bad idea..........
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Trump is a sociopathic mass murderer who'd rather defend confederate statues than American soldiers. Such a pathetic vile loser and his supporters are just as pathetic.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Trump is a sociopathic mass murderer who'd rather defend confederate statues than American soldiers. Such a pathetic vile loser and his supporters are just as pathetic.
          Those statues were created in the 1920s specifically as symbols of exclusion, as markers of Jim Crow. They were not memorials to a nuanced and complex history in the South. They were built to glorify racism. No matter what some may see in them today, anything built on such fetid grounds that continues to cause offense and pain to a group we subjugated and humiliated beyond imagining needs to be torn down. It is not a denial of history to do so. It is not a whitewashing of the past. It is correcting a wrong.

I don't think Trump really understands that history, or cares. He knows it excites the worst of his base--those foul alligators eager for the bait. And he feeds them, no matter how ghastly the food.

Comment

• I may be going to jail soon.... love ya
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              I may be going to jail soon.... love ya
              whatever's going on - be careful, be safe
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Hope it works out in your favor. Good luck.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

what? be safe

Comment

Hope you are joking.

Comment

• Trump retweeted and praised a video showing his supporters chanting white power at a retirement village in Florida. He thanked them and called them great people. Less reported, his tweet said "Corrupt Joe is "shot" and will fall in the fall, not the kind of language you wanna use with your rabid, gun-toting base: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hT6?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        Hope you are joking.
                        You're correct

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You're correct
                          See, almost anyone else, and they'd know it was a joke. I guess one way to look at it is a badge of pride that when you post it in the Trump thread, some folks think, well, this dude is gonna go do something rash .

Comment

See, almost anyone else, and they'd know it was a joke. I guess one way to look at it is a badge of pride that when you post it in the Trump thread, some folks think, well, this dude is gonna go do something rash .
                            that what I was hoping!!!

Comment

Trump retweeted and praised a video showing his supporters chanting white power at a retirement village in Florida. He thanked them and called them great people. Less reported, his tweet said "Corrupt Joe is "shot" and will fall in the fall, not the kind of language you wanna use with your rabid, gun-toting base: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hT6?li=BBnb7Kz
                              And cardboardbox fully supports this because the other side is worse.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'm only rash about SUVs

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X