Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if all that wasn’t enough for ONE DAY, snoozy geezer Wilbur Ross threatened to FIRE any NOAA official if they didn’t disavow the NWS’s contradictory tweet of the current inhabitant of the WH’s inaccurate tweet.

Comment

• The Bahamas was just ravaged by Hurricane Dorian, which prompted the CBP to say anyone fleeing can come to the US without valid papers, which may have been lost in the storm. Then just a couple of hours later the guy currently inhabiting the WH contradicts the CBP and says wait a minute, they could be gang-bangers or drug dealers (well, of course, they're dark-skinned!). No papers, no entry. And America sinks to a new low.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Turnberry-Gate continues, this after the guy currently inhabiting the WH proclaims "I KNOW NOTHING!!" in a tweet, it turns out that may not have been true (shocker!). The Trump Organization cut a formal deal in 2014: "Under the 2014 arrangement, the Trump Organization agreed to try to boost private and commercial air traffic to Glasgow Prestwick Airport in exchange for helping to send flight crews to the Trump-owned Turnberry resort, according to documents obtained by the [NY Times]."

And America sinks to another new low.

Comment

• John Bolton fired/resigns over Trump's planned negotiations with the Taliban.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...publicans-live
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• As usual, fired by tweet, completely on a whim.

This quote from the initial reporting says it all:

This tweet is likely shocking news to both Bolton and the White House, who just announced that the national security adviser would appear alongside Mike Pompeo and Steven Mnuchin at a press briefing at 1:30 p.m. E.T.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            As usual, fired by tweet, completely on a whim.

This quote from the initial reporting says it all:
            Who cares about how he was fired? He is a total war monger. If he was fired by Morse code, I am ecstatic he is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
              Who cares about how he was fired? He is a total war monger. If he was fired by Morse code, I am ecstatic he is gone.
              Yeah, I can't cry too much about Bolton being gone, even if I do generally agree that the President's Taliban outreach has been problematic on multiple fronts.

Comment

• Obama never should've met with the muslim brotherhood at the white house

Comment

• The GOP in a nutshell:

480,000 die each year from tobacco-related disease: :shrug:
                  40,000 die each year from gun-related causes: :shrug:
                  6 have died from flavored eCigs: BAN THEM.....NOW!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    The GOP in a nutshell:

480,000 die each year from tobacco-related disease: :shrug:
                    40,000 die each year from gun-related causes: :shrug:
                    6 have died from flavored eCigs: BAN THEM.....NOW!!!!!
                    Don't forget lawn darts.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'll be glad to see E-cigs banned. 6 deaths in the last few months, on a product only available a few years. A product introduced as a smoking cessation device, now hooking and killing users.

Kids should just smoke weed. I blame the parents.

Comment

• I'm okay shutting down the e-cig market pending more research, as well.

Comment

• BTW, this is just for flavored e-Cigs, not the entire e-Cig market.

Comment

• Trump in 2014:

Trump yesterday:

Comment

• "The Pentagon warned of dire outcomes unless Congress paid for urgently needed military construction projects nationwide — the same projects that have now been canceled to fund President Trump’s border wall.

The warnings are contained in Defense Department budget requests sent to lawmakers in recent years. They include potentially hazardous living conditions for troops and their families, as well as unsafe schools that would impede learning. In numerous cases, the Defense Department warned that lives would be put at risk if buildings don’t meet the military’s standards for fire safety or management of explosives.

Even before $3.6 billion in construction funding was pulled to support a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, military buildings across the country often had been neglected in favor of other priorities. The defense spending limits that took effect after a 2013 budget deal designed to end a government shutdown starved the military’s construction budget for years, officials and analysts say, meaning many construction projects are long overdue."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                "The Pentagon warned of dire outcomes unless Congress paid for urgently needed military construction projects nationwide — the same projects that have now been canceled to fund President Trump’s border wall.

The warnings are contained in Defense Department budget requests sent to lawmakers in recent years. They include potentially hazardous living conditions for troops and their families, as well as unsafe schools that would impede learning. In numerous cases, the Defense Department warned that lives would be put at risk if buildings don’t meet the military’s standards for fire safety or management of explosives.

Even before $3.6 billion in construction funding was pulled to support a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, military buildings across the country often had been neglected in favor of other priorities. The defense spending limits that took effect after a 2013 budget deal designed to end a government shutdown starved the military’s construction budget for years, officials and analysts say, meaning many construction projects are long overdue."
                                https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...3fe_story.html
                                I think the rest of the world is going to be thankful to Trump for building that wall once we start tearing our country apart from within...……..
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X