Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It amazes me that Jay still gets responses to his nonsense.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Hmmm, why don't we use some actual polls of historians thus far and see how this is playing out, shall we?
      Those historians just don't understand the long game Trump is playing

#3dchessnotcheckers
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        It amazes me that Jay still gets responses to his nonsense.
        There is no way he believes anything he posts...he is clearly just trolling for reactions and it's working.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Those historians just don't understand the long game Trump is playing

#3dchessnotcheckers
          100 years from now historians will agree that there was no trade war. But if there was Trump clearly won it
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Mayor Pete drops the hammer on the Draft Dodger:
            “I have a pretty dim view of his decision to use his privileged status to fake a disability in order to avoid serving in Vietnam.”

Speaking at a Washington Post event on Thursday, the 37-year-old continued: “I mean, if he were a conscientious objector, I’d admire that, but this is somebody who, I think it is fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was a child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

Comment

• Pete's a veteran, so he has "standing," as they say in the courts.

that would be a fun first debate, for sure.
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Did Dopey really call himself an "extremely stable genius" today? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Did Dopey really call himself an "extremely stable genius" today? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  100 years from now scholars will marvel at how stable and geniusy Trump was.
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    100 years from now scholars will marvel at how stable and geniusy Trump was.
                    99 out of 100 geniuses agree, Trump has the most stability of all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                      99 out of 100 geniuses agree, Trump has the most stability of all of them.
                      And the one who doesn't agree is a loser.
                      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        LOL. You crack me up.
                        Call me in 100 years and we'll have a brew and talk about it.

Seriously, Trump has been very good. Once the smoke clears, everyone will see it. In the meantime, his antics draw coverage so his people can get shit done. Complaints about EPA, HUD, Education, etc. go begging because Trump gets the whole spotlight. What is happening is that those departments are getting remade into more Republican friendly institutions. We can go one to State and DoJ, but you know about those.

Republicans have been unable to hide shit while Democrats almost stopped bothering. Now there is an AG is willing to indict Democrats.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Because the world is crazy and occasionally I still need to come rant, some Trump quotes or tweets from this visit that would have caused the right to be apoplectic if Pres. Obama or god forbid a country band trio had done something similar...

"North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Biden a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?"

Are you kidding me, we are backing a brutal dictator while bashing a former US VP? On top of that, we are cool with them testing short-range missiles that only threaten our allies in South Korea and Japan, great job with building support with our allies. And he spelled Biden wrong in his original tweet.

“Well, Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low IQ individual. He probably is, based on his record. I think I agree with him on that,” Trump told a news conference in Tokyo.

My tweet wasn't enough now that I am on foreign soil let's make sure everyone is clear that I am bashing a US politician compared to a brutal dictator.

But hey everything is cool, Kim is conducting missile tests and our President sees nothing wrong with it while essentially running his 2020 campaign during a trip to Japan. Yep, this all normal and just for kicks he also re-tweeted a Jon Voight video where Voight rambled on about how great Trump is but the best part is Trump's first RT simply said, "Thank you John, so nice!" Yep, he managed to misspell the man's name, our very stable genius of a President.

An article on the wonderful Chairman Kim out today by the UN...

A UN report says people are forced to bribe officials in order to survive in the secretive state.
                              Last edited by frae; 05-28-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Do You ever read his Tweets and wonder why people still support him? I understand having some of his views as much as I disagree, but to line up and say this is the man we want to lead us and to still support him now, I just don’t get it.

Anyway here’s his tweet explaining his Biden take, wtf?

I was actually sticking up for Sleepy Joe Biden while on foreign soil. Kim Jong Un called him a “low IQ idiot,” and many other things, whereas I related the quote of Chairman Kim as a much softer “low IQ individual.” Who could possibly be upset with that

Comment

Working...
                                X