This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
    Bolton is not voting for Biden - he said he would write in some conservative Republican.
    Ah, shoddy reporting by The Telegraph then.

Comment

• 8 Dumpy staffers and 2 Secret Service agents who all worked the Tulsa debacle have now tested positive for COVID. I hope their families are happy that they work for a delusional lunatic (except for the Secret Service guys who probably had no choice).

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        8 Dumpy staffers and 2 Secret Service agents who all worked the Tulsa debacle have now tested positive for COVID. I hope their families are happy that they work for a delusional lunatic (except for the Secret Service guys who probably had no choice).
        Argh, if only we hadn't tested all these people, they wouldn't have caught COVID! That's how this works, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          Argh, if only we hadn't tested all these people, they wouldn't have caught COVID! That's how this works, right?
          Just spitballing here, but maybe testing before a Dumpy Palooza is a bad idea??

Comment

• Trump staffers testing positive isn't a nothing burger. I still don't understand where that phrase came from. is it in reference to the nutritional value of McDonalds? like how the last Big Mac in Iceland 10 years ago is showing no mold? is it a German language reference where citizens are referred to as Bürger? if a female staffer doesn't become infected it would be a Bürgerinnen.

Comment

• So Trump confirming that he deliberately slowed testing, causing at minmium thousands more to die. How does anyone still support a fucking MASS MURDERER? 1J vanished so who's left? Please explain how you live with yourself supporting a MASS MURDERER for president?
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                So Trump confirming that he deliberately slowed testing, causing at minmium thousands more to die. How does anyone still support a fucking MASS MURDERER? 1J vanished so who's left? Please explain how you live with yourself supporting a MASS MURDERER for president?
                We can't continue to live in fear. Sacrifices are going to have to be made if we are ever going to get the economy back running again so that Trump can be re-elected.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  We can't continue to live in fear. Sacrifices are going to have to be made if we are ever going to get the economy back running again so that Trump can be re-elected.
                  Very true. Plus, those who die are weak and losers, just like his dad when he got Alzheimer's or John McCain when he got captured--that is why he ridiculed them, they deserved it for being weak. Trump can look right at an eclipse without an issue. There is no way he'd be bothered by COVID, because he is strong. He has the best antibodies. His uncle had great antibodies, so it just makes sense. Only the strong deserve to live and thrive. Trump is strong. Those who support him are strong. Everyone else is weak and should be dominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    Very true. Plus, those who die are weak and losers, just like his dad when he got Alzheimer's or John McCain when he got captured--that is why he ridiculed them, they deserved it for being weak. Trump can look right at an eclipse without an issue. There is no way he'd be bothered by COVID, because he is strong. He has the best antibodies. His uncle had great antibodies, so it just makes sense. Only the strong deserve to live and thrive. Trump is strong. Those who support him are strong. Everyone else is weak and should be dominated.
                    All the UV light that entered his body when he looked straight at the eclipse is combining with the hydroxychloroquine that he's taking in order to make him super resistant to COVID.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      All the UV light that entered his body when he looked straight at the eclipse is combining with the hydroxychloroquine that he's taking in order to make him super resistant to COVID.
                      Is that the Fire Ring we saw Sat?
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• He knows all the best words folks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                          My God, he's such a fucking moron...on top of all his other issues, he clearly has ADHD. He can't stay on point for even 30 seconds. NONE of his "points" in that response are priority items...not one.

And we better hope that John Roberts comes to the rescue of Obamacare again...'cuz it's going to the Supreme Court once more. For the life of me, I can't understand why, it's a political loser as a position. People LIKE to have health care, even Trumpers...
                          What do you mean - those are some strong priorities for a second term. Looks like we'll be in good hands with his "Isn't this great? I know people now" initiative.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            What do you mean - those are some strong priorities for a second term. Looks like we'll be in good hands with his "Isn't this great? I know people now" initiative.
                            yeah, he's gonna continue to make friends ... isn't that a good thing? I know my mom thought it was important for me when I moved out.
                            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                            X