Page 881 of 883 FirstFirst ... 381781831871879880881882883 LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 8826

Thread: President Donald Trump

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Quote Originally Posted by gcstomp View Post
    Also today, Caroline Giuliani, the daughter of Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, urged people to end Trump’s “reign of terror” by voting for “a compassionate and decent president,” Joe Biden. “[C]orruption starts with 'yes-men' and women, the cronies who create an echo chamber of lies and subservience to maintain their proximity to power," she wrote in a piece for Vanity Fair. "We've seen this ad nauseam with Trump and his cadre of high-level sycophants (the ones who weren't convicted, anyway)." Giuliani cheered Biden’s choice of Kamala Harris for his running mate, and wrote, "in Joe Biden, we'll have a leader who prioritizes common ground and civility over alienation, bullying, and scorched-earth tactics.” [T]ogether,” she said, “we can vote this toxic administration out of office."

Girl in the Mirror--TLP

https://youtu.be/VlJqf_9YYj0
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby View Post
    So, how is the Ernst mess-up on crop prices going to play in Iowa? Will it actually make a difference?

ETC...Meant Ernst, not Greenfield.
    I sure hope so but i doubt it. Farmers and pretty much all rural Iowa still will vote Trump and Ernst imo.

Triple-A
    And now he is telling everyone if he loses the election, he may have to leave the country. Plus this:
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=971315073366670
    (I couldn't get this link out of facebook, sorry)

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    And now he is telling everyone if he loses the election, he may have to leave the country. Plus this:
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=971315073366670
    (I couldn't get this link out of facebook, sorry)
    Trump knows that if he loses the election he loses his protection from all of the prosecution (rape, tax evasion, fraud, etc) that awaits him and he will have to leave the country to avoid doing prison time.

Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Trump knows that if he loses the election he loses his protection from all of the prosecution (rape, tax evasion, fraud, etc) that awaits him and he will have to leave the country to avoid doing prison time.
    Exactly, there's no extradition from USSR. BUT we get to keep and auction off all his shit he leaves here.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oh booo hoo. Clown boy would rather just play president on TV than in real life:

"President Donald Trump on Monday said the government’s top pandemic fighter, Dr. Anthony Fauci, is a “disaster” — and possibly an “idiot” — as he claimed that Americans are “tired of” Covid-19, even as the number of coronavirus cases continued spiking in much of the United States.

“People are tired of Covid,” Trump said in a call with the staff of his reelection campaign against former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee.

“People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots, all these idiots who got it wrong,” Trump said on the call."
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/19/coro...-of-covid.html

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid Steve 2.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Oh booo hoo. Clown boy would rather just play president on TV than in real life:

"President Donald Trump on Monday said the government’s top pandemic fighter, Dr. Anthony Fauci, is a “disaster” — and possibly an “idiot” — as he claimed that Americans are “tired of” Covid-19, even as the number of coronavirus cases continued spiking in much of the United States.

“People are tired of Covid,” Trump said in a call with the staff of his reelection campaign against former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee.

“People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots, all these idiots who got it wrong,” Trump said on the call."
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/19/coro...-of-covid.html
    How did this person become president?
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

reading posts on the subreddit r/QAnonCausualties. The families this is ripping apart. It's so tragic.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    How did this person become president?
    Truly it is a permanent stain on our democracy that we elected him once. Thanks goodness it seems at the moment it is not a mistake our country will repeat.