Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartest president ever? Should be entertaining to hear how he explains this one:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Smartest president ever? Should be entertaining to hear how he explains this one:

The president doesn't need to explain anything, ever, he's the president - DUH

and this is less coherent
      https://factba.se/transcript/donald-...ebruary-2-2020

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Smartest president ever? Should be entertaining to hear how he explains this one:

I love how he says "in fact" as if he's so confident of his half-witted response. In fact, he's an embarrassment to the world.

Comment

• I did hear that Kansas will host a covfefe parade for the Chiefs.
          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• fixed

Comment

• Direct and on point ....

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• And here he is being disrespectful during the anthem at his Super Bowl Party, which cost taxpayers $3.4 million for the weekend. Hypocrisy at its finest.
                Trump was filmed mocking the national anthem during a Super Bowl party, despite his well-documented criticism of players for protesting the anthem.» Subscrib...

Comment

• He has also said that his princess Ivanka has created 15 million jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
                    And here he is being disrespectful during the anthem at his Super Bowl Party, which cost taxpayers $3.4 million for the weekend. Hypocrisy at its finest.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBjpPH2wmbQ
                    It's okay, because the person who was sing is half-Mexican, so it didn't count for Trump or many of his most fervent supporters.

Comment

• And he gives Rush Limbaugh the Medal of Freedom, because why not?

Comment

• I guess Nancy Pelosi didn't care for Trump's State of the Union speech or the paper copy:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Sadly, Trump's performance last night was probably pretty damn effective for his 2020 campaign, and while I feel Nancy Pelosi and AOC … I really do, the speech ripping and the boycott probably play right into Trump's evil baby hands, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            Sadly, Trump's performance last night was probably pretty damn effective for his 2020 campaign, and while I feel Nancy Pelosi and AOC … I really do, the speech ripping and the boycott probably play right into Trump's evil baby hands, as well.
                            It will be the "Baskets of Deplorables" for this election.
                            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                              Sadly, Trump's performance last night was probably pretty damn effective for his 2020 campaign, and while I feel Nancy Pelosi and AOC … I really do, the speech ripping and the boycott probably play right into Trump's evil baby hands, as well.
                              I don’t think the boycott has any real effect, but the speech ripping was a bad look for Pelosi. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that turn up in a campaign ad this fall.
                              On a side note: much like the Iowa caucuses, I think the SOTU is a relic better left in the past. The party in power jumps up and down like trained seals at every opportunity, while the other sides party members look like they are chewing rocks and glass. It’s divisive, cringe worthy and really doesn’t ad anything to the discourse. The President could just write his remarks and have them distributed to Congress and we can avoid the ‘you lie’ and speech ripping nonsense.

Comment

• So Trump not shaking Pelosi's hand gets a pass but her ripping up his speech is a game changer? The double standards are so pathetic.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X