Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as with any country the poor and the fanatical defend the free speech rights and freedoms of the rich and the so-called intellectual.

Comment

• Dopey “strongly condemns” China on delaying the Hong Kong elections by a year......just two days after tweeting he wanted to delay the American election.

It’s hard comprehending this much stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Dopey “strongly condemns” China on delaying the Hong Kong elections by a year......just two days after tweeting he wanted to delay the American election.

It’s hard comprehending this much stupidity.
        His campaign slogan should be "Do as i say not as i do." Because, according to Trump, rules apply to everyone but him.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• If y'all get tired of all of it, check out my Twitter site:

twitter.com/trumpdadjokes

@trumpdadjokes

One joke every day until the election. Today is Day 28.

Today's Joke:

Q: Why is Trump like a bushel of oysters?
          A: Because they're both hard on the outside, slimy on the inside, and need to be put on ice before a lot of people get sick.

Comment

• If there was any doubt that Trump was directly responsible for the illnesses and deaths of untold numbers of Americans, this poll that shows 70% of Republicans trust Trump over the CDC and Fauci on issues related to COVID make it clear: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ll/ar-BB17yo3t

They believed him when he said there was nothing to worry about. They believed him when he said it was no big deal and would pass soon. They believed him when he said 99% of people are fine if they get it. They believed him when he said not to wear masks. And 70% STILL believe him when he says he has done a great job. And yet the US has 25% of all reported cases world wide, but only 5% of the world population.

Comment

• "They are dying. It's true. It is what it is." Dopey J. Trump when questioned on how he can claim the virus is under control when 1,000 are dying each day.

Additionally:
              After Trump claimed he’s done “more for the Black community than anybody with the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln, whether you like it or not,” Swan asked him: “You believe you did more than Lyndon Johnson, who passed the Civil Rights Act?”

“How has it worked out?” Trump responded. “If you take a look at what Lyndon Johnson did. How has it worked out?”

On John Lewis's legacy:
              "He didn't come to my inauguration."

The Axios interview is a damning example of how incompetent he really is. Like absolutely no clue incompetence.

Comment

• Neil Young has sued President Donald Trump's reelection campaign for copyright infringement over its use of two songs at the President's political rallies and events.

"This complaint is not intended to disrespect the rights and opinions of American citizens, who are free to support the candidate of their choosing," Young's lawyers wrote in the complaint, which was filed on Tuesday in the Southern District of New York and posted on the artist's website. "However, Plaintiff in good conscience cannot allow his music to be used as a 'theme song' for a divisive, un-American campaign of ignorance and hate."

The President's reelection campaign repeatedly played "Rockin' in the Free World" and "Devil's Sidewalk" at several rallies without seeking permission, including at the June 20 rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Yesterday's Trump dad joke of the day:

Q: What do you call an election that removes fecal matter from the White House?
                  A: Enema of the people.

Enough of this s**t. Vote 11/3/2020.

Comment

• According to the New York Times, the White House last year reached out to South Dakota governor Kristi Noem about adding Trump to Mount Rushmore.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      According to the New York Times, the White House last year reached out to South Dakota governor Kristi Noem about adding Trump to Mount Rushmore.
                      The only thing that surprises me about this is that he waited until last year and didn’t reach out earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        The only thing that surprises me about this is that he waited until last year and didn’t reach out earlier.
                        Yes, we all know how very much Trump cares about statutes and symbols. He cares more about confederate leader statutes and the flag than he does human beings. I'm sure he would love to have the biggest and best made for him. But it would be very pricey to have him added to Mt Rushmore, especially since he'd insist on making his bust bigger than the rest, and gold plated. Maybe he could get Mexico to pay for it somehow, when they pay for his wall. In fact, a more cost effective solution would be to just etch his smirking face every six feet across that wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          Yes, we all know how very much Trump cares about statutes and symbols. He cares more about confederate leader statutes and the flag than he does human beings. I'm sure he would love to have the biggest and best made for him. But it would be very pricey to have him added to Mt Rushmore, especially since he'd insist on making his bust bigger than the rest, and gold plated. Maybe he could get Mexico to pay for it somehow, when they pay for his wall. In fact, a more cost effective solution would be to just etch his smirking face every six feet across that wall.
                          Time to buy a RPG from the Army Surplus store..........
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• So this "voter fraud" nonsense has turned from a typical Dumpy conspiracy theory blather to a core campaign component. Plant the seed of nonsense in the minds of his brainwashed followers, continue to push it while not pushing it, try to find a way to actually push it for yourself (i.e. defund the post office), and finally use it as an excuse when the inevitable loss happens.

Comment

• President Donald Trump is calling on his followers to not buy Goodyear tires and threatening to remove them from his custom presidential limousine, despite previously railing against "cancel culture," after an employee posted a viral photo of a company policy banning "Make America Great Again" and other political attire in the workplace.

"Don't buy GOODYEAR TIRES - They announced a BAN ON MAGA HATS. Get better tires for far less! (This is what the Radical Left Democrats do. Two can play the same game, and we have to start playing it now!)," Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X