Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascist Don just fired his FOURTH Inspector General in the last couple of months, this one because he was starting to investigate SecState Mike Pompeo. It's hard to believe these watchdogs can be fired by the guy they're tasked with watching and reporting to and not Congress.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Fascist Don just fired his FOURTH Inspector General in the last couple of months, this one because he was starting to investigate SecState Mike Pompeo. It's hard to believe these watchdogs can be fired by the guy they're tasked with watching and reporting to and not Congress.
      I really never thought I'd see such corruption in the WH, but here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        I really never thought I'd see such corruption in the WH, but here we are.
        with whats coming out lately, sounds like the last one was at least as corrupt, just a lot sneakier.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          with whats coming out lately, sounds like the last one was at least as corrupt, just a lot sneakier.
          What are you referring to?

Comment

What are you referring to?
            Obama gate doncha know
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Obama gate doncha know
              I assumed CBB meant coming out in a reputable, credible way, not being spewed by our Commander-in-Chief and his minions, the least credible source in the history of the world. So, I was looking for those sources.

Trump's firings, for no apparent reason beyond protecting himself and his people from lawful investigation, are so brazenly corrupt even his own party is speaking out against it (and good for them that have the integrity to do so), but just like the hundreds of other things he does, ultimately, he will get away with it. If Obama had done 1/1000th of the horrible, corrupt things Trump has done, the right-wing media would have been apoplectic, yet many bend over backwards to normalize it.
              Last edited by Sour Masher; 05-17-2020, 12:20 PM.

Comment

I assumed CBB meant coming out in a reputable, credible way, not being spewed by our Commander-in-Chief and his minions, the least credible source in the history of the world. So, I was looking for those sources.

Trump's firings, for no apparent reason beyond protecting himself and his people from lawful investigation, are so brazenly corrupt even his own party is speaking out against it (and good for them that have the integrity to do so), but just like the hundreds of other things he does, ultimately, he will get away with it. If Obama had done 1/1000th of the horrible, corrupt things Trump has done, the right-wing media would have been apoplectic, yet many bend over backwards to normalize it.
                His whole family is a joke--Don jr suggesting Biden is a Pedophile and The other trump idiot spawn saying Covid is a hoax that's a ploy to influence the election. They should all be voted off the island soon enough.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

His whole family is a joke--Don jr suggesting Biden is a Pedophile and The other trump idiot spawn saying Covid is a hoax that's a ploy to influence the election. They should all be voted off the island soon enough.
                  Time will tell. I sure hope so.

Comment

well your news sources were a month behind on Biden's rape accusation, so I'm guessing they will also be behind on this. Hey, it might turn out to be less than it looks like right now, thats why I have no interest in arguing about it. But Brennan sure has looked nervous lately.
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                      well your news sources were a month behind on Biden's rape accusation, so I'm guessing they will also be behind on this. Hey, it might turn out to be less than it looks like right now, thats why I have no interest in arguing about it. But Brennan sure has looked nervous lately.
                      You don't want to discuss it because there's nothing to discuss, you're just like Trump--throwing out bullshit just because and then ducking away when any real talk starts.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Fascist Don just fired his FOURTH Inspector General in the last couple of months, this one because he was starting to investigate SecState Mike Pompeo. It's hard to believe these watchdogs can be fired by the guy they're tasked with watching and reporting to and not Congress.
                        The IG was looking into Mike Pompeo’s apparent history of using appointed staffers to run errands for him, like getting his dry cleaning and walking his dog.

So, better to fire him then cost themselves a SecState, or worse, a top contender for the Kansas Senate spot.

Comment

• Anyone else feel that if you express your true feelings about this moron, you'll end up in Gitmo?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Anyone else feel that if you express your true feelings about this moron, you'll end up in Gitmo?
                            All the prisons in the world couldn't hold the number of people who have expressed their true feelings about this worthless POS.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• When the looting starts, the shooting starts.

First, the POtuS is again, advocating violence. But this time it's the use of deadly force.

Second, he was again censured by Twitter

Third, if you're trying to hide your racist views, best not to quote George Wallace.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X