This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    I think the rest of the world is going to be thankful to Trump for building that wall once we start tearing our country apart from within...……..

Comment

• Pentagon predicting dire consequences if they don’t get more money? Shocking

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
          Pentagon predicting dire consequences if they don’t get more money? Shocking
          Something from nots I agree with. A special day.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• This whistleblower scandal apparently involves blackmailing the Ukraine to withhold aid money in exchange for investigating Hunter Biden. Wow, hasn't he learned his lesson?

Additionally, his corrupt regime is looking into ransacking a few more Pentagon projects to grab another $3.6Bn for his vanity wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              This whistleblower scandal apparently involves blackmailing the Ukraine to withhold aid money in exchange for investigating Hunter Biden. Wow, hasn't he learned his lesson?

Additionally, his corrupt regime is looking into ransacking a few more Pentagon projects to grab another $3.6Bn for his vanity wall.
              It's not a vanity wall, but he signed with a sharpie anyway. I wonder if he used the same one from the NOAA map.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                This whistleblower scandal apparently involves blackmailing the Ukraine to withhold aid money in exchange for investigating Hunter Biden. Wow, hasn't he learned his lesson?

The difference is, Trump supporters love his corruption, thinking of it as "making deals".

Biden voters would be suppressed by Hunter Biden's corruption. Preview of the upcoming election, if Biden is the nominee. Hunter Biden signed a $1Bn deal with the Ukraine I hear it smells bad.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• This is insane.

The Trump administration is assaulting the rule of law. Again. And don’t count on any of the three branches of our government to repel it. This time, the Trump administration’s Director of National Intelligence (DNI), relying on advice from Trump’s attorney general, is refusing to comply with a law that requires him to transmit a whistleblower report to Congress.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

• The glaring oversight in all this Trump Bullshit is that the GOP has sat back and allowed it to happen. They are complicit in it all.

Hell's going to be paid once the Dems are back in total control of everything and the GOP and Right won't have a leg to stand on when they complain--not that it will stop them from doing so, but they've earned what's coming. And then some.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      The glaring oversight in all this Trump Bullshit is that the GOP has sat back and allowed it to happen. They are complicit in it all.

Hell's going to be paid once the Dems are back in total control of everything and the GOP and Right won't have a leg to stand on when they complain--not that it will stop them from doing so, but they've earned what's coming. And then some.
                      I certainly haven't been overlooking, noting the GOP has become the Trump Party. And they are going to get their asses handed to them.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Trump demands recount of Israeli election. Threatens to withhold aid if Netanyahu isn't re-elected PM.

I know, I know--but it COULD still happen, right?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Trump threatens a lot. He follows through on very few of his threats.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            Trump threatens a lot. He follows through on very few of his threats.
                            Yeah, Iran seems to have figured that out when he made big threats but no follow through on their first attack. It still surprises me the have gotten bolder. It is a dangerous game for them to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              Trump threatens a lot. He follows through on very few of his threats.
                              Of course, on the occasions when President Obama did it (notably Syria), he was excoriated by many of the same folks that now embrace President Trump's militaristic bluster. But ultimately, I'm relieved that Trump follows through so infrequently.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                                Of course, on the occasions when President Obama did it (notably Syria), he was excoriated by many of the same folks that now embrace President Trump's militaristic bluster. But ultimately, I'm relieved that Trump follows through so infrequently.
                                I am too, but I worry that his over-the-top bluster with no follow through is leading to the realization that he is a paper lion. I fear it may embolden those to keep pushing until he feels forced to act, as a point of pride/ego. Hope it doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X