Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is once against conflating weather and climate. Every time it is cold out, he proclaims it is proof global warming isn't a thing. Of the many dangerous ideas he stokes among his followers, this is right at the top.

Comment

• true.
      then again, if it hits 65 degrees on a February day in the northeast or upper Midwest, I assume you know what will be all over social media - proof of global warming!
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
        true.
        then again, if it hits 65 degrees on a February day in the northeast or upper Midwest, I assume you know what will be all over social media - proof of global warming!
        JJ, the "indy troll".
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• DMT,
          If you get angrier you may spontaneously combust.
          please have a fire extinguisher within 5 feet of yourself at all times.

at this point you are just a parrot offering up your laundry's latest talking points - and then you blame the media when your preconceived notions go awry.
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
            DMT,
            If you get angrier you may spontaneously combust.
            please have a fire extinguisher within 5 feet of yourself at all times.

at this point you are just a parrot offering up your laundry's latest talking points - and then you blame the media when your preconceived notions go awry.
            Trolls gonna keep trollin!
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Can we all agree to stop this thread on page 666? It seems appropriate to me given who this thread is about.
              Agreed...Revo can we close this up?
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                80/80 isn't simply a majority. I'm done playing this nonsensical gotcha game.
                I don’t know what you are implying with the all white faculty....are you saying you believe the factulty sent them to a ‘Right to Life’ March knowing/hoping there would be an opportunity to mix it up with the Black Israelites and Native Americans?
                Are you saying the white faculty is responsible for shaping the values of these kids?

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                  Surprised there hasnt been any discussion about Buzzfeed and Mueller saying they are inaccurate.. That's right we got overly engaged in a different media circus caused by weak reporting (at best).
                  We did discuss it a few pages back, just after the news broke.

Agreed...Revo can we close this up?
                  I sincerely hope we don't get to page 666, because that would mean another 2 years of his reign of error, but so shall it be written, so shall it be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    We did discuss it a few pages back, just after the news broke.

I sincerely hope we don't get to page 666, because that would mean another 2 years of his reign of error, but so shall it be written, so shall it be done.
                    Aren’t we on page 666 now?

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                      I don’t know what you are implying with the all white faculty....are you saying you believe the factulty sent them to a ‘Right to Life’ March knowing/hoping there would be an opportunity to mix it up with the Black Israelites and Native Americans?
                      Are you saying the white faculty is responsible for shaping the values of these kids?
                      I'm saying that it's not an accident that it's an all-White faculty, and that there is likely institutionalized racism within the school administration.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Can we get to page 667 please........
                        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                        Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                          Aren’t we on page 666 now?
                          That depends on how many posts you show per page. Since I use 20 posts/page, I'm only at page 333. So only two more years to go!

Comment

That depends on how many posts you show per page. Since I use 20 posts/page, I'm only at page 333. So only two more years to go!
                            Ah....you learn something new everyday. Thanks

Comment

First, I learn I can hide sigs and now that I can alter posts per page. I wonder what other wonders hide in the settings menu....I shall go explore!

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                I'm saying that it's not an accident that it's an all-White faculty, and that there is likely institutionalized racism within the school administration.
                                Ok. What would attribute the actions of the Black Israelites to? Seems to me they were the prelude to this incident, yet no one has posted a Twitter feed about them, nor made any suppositions about their educational backgrounds or the makeup of their high school faculty.

Comment

Working...
                                X