Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck November, let's just drag his ass out of the White House now.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Fuck November, let's just drag his ass out of the White House now.
      Republicans had their chance and now they're going to pay for goating it.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• - 105,000+ dead from a virus minimized and mocked by Bozo the Clown and his henchmen
        - Unemployment approaching 20% with many of these jobs permanently lost
        - GDP data that will show -40% for Q2
        - companies filing for bankruptcy left and right
        - civil rights unrest similar to 1968
        - yup, we're doing fucking great!!!

Comment

• Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms rebuked President Trump over rhetoric she said is stoking racial tensions in the US.

"He should just stop talking. This is like Charlottesville all over again. He speaks and he makes it worse. There are times when you should just be quiet. And I wish that he would just be quiet," Bottoms said Sunday morning. "Or if he can't be silent, if there is somebody of good sense and good conscience in the White House, put him in front of a teleprompter and pray he reads it and at least says the right things, because he is making it worse."
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Trump elevated a white nationalist to be one of his top advisors. Don't think for a minute he isn't loving this shit.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Tonight while holding a press event in the Rose Garden Pres Trump had peaceful protesters cleared from Lafayette Park with tear gas and flashbangs before the curfew hours so that he could walk to St John's church and get a photo op. A god damn photo op. He used force to remove American Citizens who were not in violation of curfew or being violent in any way so he could stand in front of the church and wave a bible for the cameras. Fuck that guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                Tonight while holding a press event in the Rose Garden Pres Trump had peaceful protesters cleared from Lafayette Park with tear gas and flashbangs before the curfew hours so that he could walk to St John's church and get a photo op. A god damn photo op. He used force to remove American Citizens who were not in violation of curfew or being violent in any way so he could stand in front of the church and wave a bible for the cameras. Fuck that guy!
                Has any one person ever had a bigger ego with so little reason? OMG...I hate to say it, so I won't. But you all know who I'm thinking about.
                “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• If he wins in November, 4 more years of his shit.
                  If he loses in November, he'll be ranting about voter fraud for the rest of his life. (and so will his followers)

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                    If he wins in November, 4 more years of his shit.
                    If he loses in November, he'll be ranting about voter fraud for the rest of his life. (and so will his followers)
                    I Must Resist The Temptation...……
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

If he wins in November, 4 more years of his shit.
                      as if he is going leave peacefully when he loses - and also he will some time after losing before transition to fuck things beyond repair (in case hasn't already done that)

Comment

Has any one person ever had a bigger ego with so little reason? OMG...I hate to say it, so I won't. But you all know who I'm thinking about.
                        Does it rhythm with Paidoff Spitler?

ETA: Only look up Spitler on Urban dictionary if you have a strong stomach and want an apt description of what the current potus does to the American people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          Does it rhythm with Paidoff Spitler?po

ETA: Only look up Spitler on Urban dictionary if you have a strong stomach and want an apt description of what the current potus does to the American people.
                          Jose Canseco?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                            as if he is going leave peacefully when he loses - and also he will some time after losing before transition to fuck things beyond repair (in case hasn't already done that)
                            Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                              I've told people I think they will have to drag his ass out of the WH either when he loses or at the end of his term(s).....they tell me I'm wrong.

Comment

I've told people I think they will have to drag his ass out of the WH either when he loses or at the end of his term(s).....they tell me I'm wrong.
                                You're not, but at least I'll be there to watch! I'd even help with the dragging.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X