X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
    Hmmm, but I’m a fool? Interesting.
    By saying they did little wrong, yes.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      By saying they did little wrong, yes.
      So you double down and can’t cite anything specific. Woo you’re the deep one. You are a great deflector. Try typing this, “ I was so wrong”.
      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Interesting take. The kids were t hassling anyone. They were apparently waiting for their bus to go home a chanting a school cheer. Much longer video supports they did little wrong. In fact the kid with the MAGA hat was targeted.
        I was quoting tou...you gotta stop digging.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

I was quoting tou...you gotta stop digging.
          Using your tactic why won’t you answer that simple question? Because you can’t. Outrage is a good color on you.
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Using your tactic why won’t you answer that simple question? Because you can’t. Outrage is a good color on you.
            What question? You're not even making sense anymore!
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Really? Because he approached them as they were harassing a group of African Americans?
              I missed this post earlier—are standing by this?

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                I missed this post earlier—are standing by this?
                Nope...I hadn't seen the fuller video at that point. Clearly the reporting was rushed and erroneous in the sense of ignoring the Black Israelites. But again, as you noted but Bernie won't, this doesn't excuse the Cov Cath contingent.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Nope...I hadn't seen the fuller video at that point. Clearly the reporting was rushed and erroneous in the sense of ignoring the Black Israelites. But again, as you noted but Bernie won't, this doesn't excuse the Cov Cath contingent.
                  I’ve excused no one. I have no respect for people wearing MAGA apparel, But again what did the CCHS kids do exactly? Stand there grinning and chanting. Did you see a video wherein they yelled about a Wall?

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I’ve excused no one. I have no respect for people wearing MAGA apparel, But again what did the CCHS kids do exactly? Stand there grinning and chanting. Did you see a video wherein they yelled about a Wall?
                    No, but at the very least they were intimidating and disrespectful. Would you feel more pride or shame if one those boys was your son?

Interesting Twitter thread about the school, which has an all-White faculty. I doubt that's a coincidence.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• But let's not stray too far from Trump's floundering attempts to get his wall.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Surprised there hasnt been any discussion about Buzzfeed and Mueller saying they are inaccurate.. That's right we got overly engaged in a different media circus caused by weak reporting (at best).
                        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                        Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                          Surprised there hasnt been any discussion about Buzzfeed and Mueller saying they are inaccurate.. That's right we got overly engaged in a different media circus caused by weak reporting (at best).
                          It's inexcusable although the reporter is apparently sticking to his story.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

No, but at the very least they were intimidating and disrespectful. Would you feel more pride or shame if one those boys was your son?

Interesting Twitter thread about the school, which has an all-White faculty. I doubt that's a coincidence.

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/statu...824976902?s=19
                            If one of those kids were my kid, I’d be very afraid for him right now. I didn’t much of anything terribly intimidating. I’m not Catholic so I can’t be certain if this, but aren’t the majority of Priests white? So why would an all white faculty at a Catholic High School cause you to believe a bullshit story more easily? That’s lazy stereotyping that I though we all despised.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

If one of those kids were my kid, I’d be very afraid for him right now. I didn’t much of anything terribly intimidating. I’m not Catholic so I can’t be certain if this, but aren’t the majority of Priests white? So why would an all white faculty at a Catholic High School cause you to believe a bullshit story more easily? That’s lazy stereotyping that I though we all despised.
                              80/80 isn't simply a majority. I'm done playing this nonsensical gotcha game.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• No scheduled events on MLK day. Shocking!
                                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X