X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never argue with a zealot.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots
      I’ll play. You wrote:Official word is “he wants to spend time with his family”, complete with quotes. Who are you quoting?
      This guy?

Comment

• Yeah, I saw that, which is why I edited my post. Maybe post a link next time, instead of just random quotes without attribution.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
          Never argue with a zealot.
          I know but the TDS is strong with this one! It’s funny he doesn’t believe anything Trump says but then takes literally a tweet from his boy. Apparently this time Trump was truthful.
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Blaming the victim is allowed if it can be used to make Trump look bad.
            That is so wrong, yet so common.

Originally posted by nots View Post
            Never argue with a zealot.
            Ouch. I would say that has to hurt, but I doubt he noticed.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
              I know but the TDS is strong with this one! It’s funny he doesn’t believe anything Trump says but then takes literally a tweet from his boy. Apparently this time Trump was truthful.
              Without Chancellor around, your Trump defenses are growing more feeble and even more deranged. So now, according to you, everything Trump says is a lie, even something as benign as this. While the clown does lie at a remarkable clip, the likes of which history has never seen before, Bernie Brewer knows that EVERYTHING he says is a complete fabrication. Your TDDS is making you chase your own tail. Let's hold you to your own words when you stumble in future terrible defenses. But wait, you're a never-Trumper who also hates the guy. Yeah, that's growing more and more tiresome with every feeble defense, of which you leap to your feet at nearly every Trump blunder.

I'm still waiting to hear how I spun exactly what your beloved president said. Keep deflecting.

And look, you even have the delusional OneJay joining in on your defense! You should be very proud.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Without Chancellor around, your Trump defenses are growing more feeble and even more deranged. So now, according to you, everything Trump says is a lie, even something as benign as this. While the clown does lie at a remarkable clip, the likes of which history has never seen before, Bernie Brewer knows that EVERYTHING he says is a complete fabrication. Your TDDS is making you chase your own tail. Let's hold you to your own words when you stumble in future terrible defenses. But wait, you're a never-Trumper who also hates the guy. Yeah, that's growing more and more tiresome with every feeble defense, of which you leap to your feet at nearly every Trump blunder.

I'm still waiting to hear how I spun exactly what your beloved president said. Keep deflecting.

And look, you even have the delusional OneJay joining in on your defense! You should be very proud.
                I can’t even read this drivel. You’re not making any sense. You doth protest too much, Trump voter.
                Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 06-18-2019, 06:51 PM.
                I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I just don't understand some of your comments BB.

First, You acknowledge the Trump is a colossal POS, yet when someone mentions anything negative about him, they have TDS? Derangement infers mental illness, insanity and thus incorrect. What, in the majority of criticisms of Trump in this forum are incorrect? Is reciting fact insanity? Is sharing an opinion mental illness? Please explain how being anti-one of the most horrific persons to walk the earth let alone hold the office of President, is deranged.

Second (and I'm not sure if this was you, but I'm pretty sure it was) Is your idea that those on the left should not be harsh on Trump supporters or those who did, but don;t now for fear of driving them to vote Trump again.

What?

You're saying that someone would knowingly vote for a man they don't like just because someone was mean to them? If that's the case, they're as immature as Trump (though that'd be a tall task for anyone)

People should own their shit, if you voted for him (and that's the general you) and now you regret it, sack up and take your beating. Making a mistake is human, we all do it but you should hold yourself accountable and not be like the HRC supporters who still blame everything on Trump, Russia and democrats who didn't vote for her.

TDS, HRCDS, TDDS it's all horseshit.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post

First, You acknowledge the Trump is a colossal POS, yet when someone mentions anything negative about him, they have TDS? Derangement infers mental illness, insanity and thus incorrect. What, in the majority of criticisms of Trump in this forum are incorrect? Is reciting fact insanity? Is sharing an opinion mental illness? Please explain how being anti-one of the most horrific persons to walk the earth let alone hold the office of President, is deranged.

Second (and I'm not sure if this was you, but I'm pretty sure it was) Is your idea that those on the left should not be harsh on Trump supporters or those who did, but don;t now for fear of driving them to vote Trump again.

What?

You're saying that someone would knowingly vote for a man they don't like just because someone was mean to them? If that's the case, they're as immature as Trump (though that'd be a tall task for anyone)

People should own their shit, if you voted for him (and that's the general you) and now you regret it, sack up and take your beating. Making a mistake is human, we all do it but you should hold yourself accountable and not be like the HRC supporters who still blame everything on Trump, Russia and democrats who didn't vote for her.

Look, I don’t have an obligation to defend things you incorrectly infer from my push backs. Revo is a big boy, he doesn’t need you coming to his defense when he is being obtuse or a just plain trolling.

Criticize Trump all you want. Doesn’t bother me. But what bothers me is the obsessive need for some to make shit up or overly-embellish click bait head lines that are already over the top, such as revo does A LOT. He posts CNN headlines (he’ll deny, of course, but recall that I’ve at times posted a more detailed quote from the underlying story that sort of reveals the sensationalizing.) Whenever he posts something that looks like he grabbed it from some where else without attaching a link, I typically go to CNN is to see if they have something on the subject. And, many times they do, almost word for word. So is he really making it up? No, not really but he exaggerates and sensationalizes which is just trolling.

There are no conversations to be had with Trump supporters in this thread because they hardly exist any longer. This, despite some of us being labeled as such after we call bullshit. What’s the point of being no better than the object of your scorn?
                    Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 06-18-2019, 08:44 PM.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post

What?

It’s nice to see you posting again.
                      I don’t want to get too deep into the weeds on this, but as briefly as possible, I want to share my thoughts.
                      I am not a Democrat, and won’t ever be a Democrat, but I spoke up about the DNC giving Sanders unfair treatment last time because I thought it was wrong. That doesn’t make me a Democrat.
                      From time to time Trump does something I agree with ( tax break, less regulation, and a few other things), positions that I have held for decades before Trump and will hold decades after Trump is out of office. When I see those positions criticized (usually in a cartoonish way) I push back, not as a defender of Trump, but as a defender of the Libertarian ideals I believe in. That shouldn’t make me a Trumpster any more than sticking up for Sanders makes me a Democrat. I think that nuance is lost on many of those on the left in here.
                      I have some more thoughts on why Revo’s slanted posts bother me, but I will save those for another day. Carry on!

Comment

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who hasn't held a press briefing in 94 days — the longest drought ever for a president— is the next Trumpie to depart. I wonder if her getting caught lying about the FBI had anything to do with it?
                        Looks like it doesn’t have to do anything with the FBI.

Comment

Looks like it doesn’t have to do anything with the FBI.
                          https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...vernor-1369873
                          So you’re saying her exaggerating to the public about the morale at the FBI, which some people around here call lying unless of course they do it, isn’t the reason for her quick and shocking departure? Well, dip me in batter and call me fried chicken!

Ronald Reagan

Comment

So you’re saying her exaggerating to the public about the morale at the FBI, which some people around here call lying unless of course they do it, isn’t the reason for her quick and shocking departure? Well, dip me in batter and call me fried chicken!
                            Fried Chicken, saying “countless members” of the FBI lost confidence in Comey when the answer really was zero, using it as a cover-up for her corrupt boss isn’t a lie to you? You have sunk real deep in the Swamp, Colonel Sanders!

Comment

Fried Chicken, saying “countless members” of the FBI lost confidence in Comey when the answer really was zero, using it as a cover-up for her corrupt boss isn’t a lie to you? You have sunk real deep in the Swamp, Colonel Sanders!
                              Hey (trump voting) Exaggerator in chief, Can you provide a link that confirms your statement of zero? Didn’t think so! She says lots and you say zero. Both are lies, undoubtedly. Now whose LIE is worse, yours or hers?

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Hey (trump voting) Exaggerator in chief, Can you provide a link that confirms your statement of zero? Didn’t think so! She says lots and you say zero. Both are lies, undoubtedly. Now whose LIE is worse, yours or hers?
                                Fried Chicken, can you provide me a link that says it was an "exaggeration" which was the exact term you used? Because what she really said to Mueller was that it was a "slip of the tongue." She never mentioned anything about an "exaggeration."

Fried Chicken, would you say the number is closer to Zero or to "Countless?"

Fried Chicken, was my statement broadcast to the American People, or was hers?

C’mon Fried Chicken. You can do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X