• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I don't get it.
      I disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Nothing this man does surprises me. He is capable of anything, including victim blaming a 75 year old man in serious condition of being part of a group he calls domestic terrorists without a shred of evidence. He will continue to do and say whatever he wants, because he knows there are no consequences for him. I'm hoping there will be come election day.
        Tweet.jpg

Okay, I made this one up. But it's not completely unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1255[/ATTACH]

Okay, I made this one up. But it's not completely unbelievable.
          All it would take would be one comment on twitter or Fox News and I could totally see him running with it.

Donald Trump is the sort of person that is so clueless to his own immorality that I want heaven and hell to be real, just to imagine his reactions when he doesn't go where he thinks he should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            All it would take would be one comment on twitter or Fox News and I could totally see him running with it.

Donald Trump is the sort of person that is so clueless to his own immorality that I want heaven and hell to be real, just to imagine his reactions when he doesn't go where he thinks he should.
            What a pos
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Gallup's poll today shows Dumpy with a whopping 10 pt drop in his approval rating over the last TWO WEEKS, from 49% to 39%, and his unpopularity rose to 57%, for a net total of -18%.

Oh, and by the way he (bwahahahaha) sent a cease and desist letter to CNN because their poll showed him losing to Biden by 14. You just can't make this shit up.

And if you don't believe the polls, you at least need to believe the bookies:

Code:
              RCP Average	6/10	51.5	45.0	Biden +6.5
              [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Betfair	June 10th	55	43	Biden +12[/B][/COLOR]
              Bovada	June 10th	49	48	Biden +1
              Bwin	June 10th	52	46	Biden +6
              SmarketsJune 10th	50	41	Biden +9
              Unibet	June 10th	51	46	Biden +5
              Vbet	June 10th	52	46	Biden +6

Comment

• Dopey can sue all he wants, his approval numbers are in the tank across the board:

Code:
                President Trump Job Approval	Reuters/Ipsos	        Approve 42, Disapprove 57	Disapprove +15
                President Trump Job Approval	Gallup	                Approve 39, Disapprove 57	Disapprove +18
                President Trump Job Approval	Rasmussen Reports	Approve 44, Disapprove 55	Disapprove +11
                President Trump Job Approval	Morning Consult	        Approve 39, Disapprove 58	Disapprove +19
                President Trump Job Approval	Economist/YouGov	Approve 43, Disapprove 56	Disapprove +13

Comment

• Bigot in Charge just doin himself by refusing to entertain any change in Confederate named military instillations and to denounce the confederacy at a race relations roundtable.

But he's not Racist.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    Bigot in Charge just doin himself by refusing to entertain any change in Confederate named military instillations and to denounce the confederacy at a race relations roundtable.

But he's not Racist.
                    Anyone who believes that Trump is not racist is himself a racist. That includes anyone on this board, and feel free to push back if you disagree.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Anyone who believes that Trump is not racist is himself a racist. That includes anyone on this board, and feel free to push back if you disagree.
                      A tougher argument, but still a viable position IMO, is that even anyone who supports him at this point is a racist. If you start from the understanding that Trump is a racist, which he undoubtedly is based on his lifetime of racist behavior, then even if you are able to acknowledge his racism yet still support him, then at best you're an enabler of racism.

It's like the cops who enable police brutality; yes they know what their fellow cops are doing is illegal, but once they look the other way, they become complicit in the illegal act itself.

So even those Trump supporters who have never behaved in an overtly racist manner, by continuing to support Trump, they are enabling racism by being ok with a racist POTUS just for the sake of tax cuts or conservative anti-abortion judges. And for all intents and purposes, enablers of racism are just as culpable as the overt racists in perpetuating our current racist systems in this country.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• One of the defining traits of President Donald Trump’s time in office has been the consistency of his poll numbers.

* In the wake of white supremacist violence in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017 that left a counter-protester dead, Trump insisted that "there is blame on both sides."
                        * Trump mocked the intelligence of LeBron James and CNN's Don Lemon, both of whom are black.
                        * Trump reportedly asked why the US was allowing in immigrants from "sh*thole countries" in Africa.
                        * Trump tweeted that four congresswomen of color should "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came." Three of the four women were born in the United States. The fourth is a naturalized American citizen.
                        * Trump called the late Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings' (D) majority-black, Baltimore district a "rat and rodent infested mess" and a "very dangerous & filthy place."
                        * Prior to running for president, Trump championed a conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was not born in the United States and therefore was not eligible to be president.

There's more of this stuff. Lots more. And it all points to a willingness on behalf of Trump to weaponize race when it fits his business or political interests. And he has repeatedly done so with little regard for the ways in which his words and actions -- particularly as president -- influence the ways in which people of color are treated in America.
                        He won't come right out and say it, but all of this is evidence that Trump is a racist.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• And right on cue this racist POS schedules his first rally in Tulsa on Juneteenth.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            And right on cue this racist POS schedules his first rally in Tulsa on Juneteenth.
                            Where the Police Major was just quoted saying, There is no such thing as systemic racism and
                            Heather MacDonald, and the National Academy of Sciences, all of their research says we're shooting African Americans about 24% less than we probably ought to be based on the crimes being committed."

But Nah, Trump isn't a racist, nor does he pander to them.

BTW I was having this debate with a friend. I contend that if a person is racist, they are crap--they can be perfect in every other aspect6 of their life and character, but there ARE deal breakers in a person's character that absolutely render them shit. Racism, Bigotry, are a couple of them. I'm sure we could come to a consensus about others.

Or maybe not, being a Racist, but because your 401K is healthier, you got 2 SCOTUS appointees in and on and on, is OK as long as people get what they need.

Racist by association, is a thing you know. Or maybe your willful ignorance outweighs your integrity (or maybe you don't really have any).

--Looking for the infinity stones--

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Yeah, we've gone over this before. There is so much overwhelming evidence of Trump's personal racism, and even more importantly, his positions and statements that go beyond person opinions to greatly negatively impacting POC, it isn't a question at all, really. I could make a case that a closet racist could still be a good president for all, if he separates his personal beliefs from his public statements and policies, but there is nothing in the closet about Trump's racism. It is one of the very worst things about him, and that is saying a hell of a lot.

There is no case any Trump supporter can make for supporting him that doesn't include the concession that they are at best indifferent to Trump's racism, or an attempt to minimize his racism or its impact (they would throw out job numbers and how his economic policies represent a net positive overcoming all the negatives, and they would be wrong, or they would try to bring Biden down in the muck as an attempt to normalize Trump, saying Biden isn't far off Trump on race, and again, they'd be wrong, but they would not listen, because they don't wanna admit they are supporting an overt POS racist).

Comment

• I cant watch her so I just want to address the opening statement

Why is Trump so opposed to renaming the military bases that he made that the opening statement. Why? To fuel his base? Isn't the amount of people within his base who want this small enough? There has to be another reason? Somebody explain it to me.
                                Maybe he is trying to appeal to people that don't want the government telling what to do in government places (no that can't be it).

I really think this is not that big a thing to just let it move ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X