This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    He doesn't have the horsepower. After he gets defeated in the next election the Repubs have no recourse than to mirror the actions of the Dems these last four years for their term. With each change the nastiness gets elevated a few ticks until violence erupts. Of course each party will justify their actions as being righteous (not in the religious sense), true and justified.
    So the escalation is the Dems' fault?
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Wanted migrants shot in the legs...
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Wanted migrants shot in the legs...
        I guess the Dems will have no recourse except to mirror the actions and shoot non-migrants in the legs

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          He doesn't have the horsepower. After he gets defeated in the next election the Repubs have no recourse than to mirror the actions of the Dems these last four years for their term. With each change the nastiness gets elevated a few ticks until violence erupts. Of course each party will justify their actions as being righteous (not in the religious sense), true and justified.
          This is wrong on a couple of levels. First, it is unlikely that Trump will lose the next election. Second, the Republicans cannot escalate because they do not have the cooperation of the media.

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          So the escalation is the Dems' fault?
          Democrats or media, choose your poison. All you can say is that Trump is the target by any means at all.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
            This is wrong on a couple of levels. First, it is unlikely that Trump will lose the next election. Second, the Republicans cannot escalate because they do not have the cooperation of the media.

Democrats or media, choose your poison. All you can say is that Trump is the target by any means at all.

J
            Uh huh, Trump is deserving of no blame, glad to see you back, it's nice to have an insider perspective of the Trump cult.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Uh huh, Trump is deserving of no blame, glad to see you back, it's nice to have an insider perspective of the Trump cult.
              If supporting President Trump is a cult, what may us center and right leaning call the dem supporters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                If supporting President Trump is a cult, what may us center and right leaning call the dem supporters?
                We've already been collectively diagnosed with Trump Derangement Syndrome, hadn't you heard?
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

We've already been collectively diagnosed with Trump Derangement Syndrome, hadn't you heard?
                  lol. I forgot about that term. up here in the north, our news comes slowly by stagecoach

Comment

• this guy seriously suggested building a moat and filling it with snakes & alligators ... this is Idi Amin level shit ...
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      this guy seriously suggested building a moat and filling it with snakes & alligators ... this is Idi Amin level shit ...
                      I am very glad we have checks in place to stop him from doing everything he wants. But part of me is curious to see how far his loyal fanbase would go in supporting him if he could do everything he wanted. I fear pretty freaking far.
                      Last edited by Sour Masher; 10-02-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        I am very glad we have checks in place to stop him from ding everything he wants. But part of me is curious to see how far his loyal fanbase would go in supporting him if he could do everything he wanted. I fear pretty freaking far.
                        My fear is that those checks don't always function correctly - i.e. Barr

Comment

• On the heels of the Whistleblower scandal where Trump prodded Ukraine for dirt on Biden, now we have info that he also asked Australia and the UK to discredit the Mueller Probe. Does the corruption ever stop?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            On the heels of the Whistleblower scandal where Trump prodded Ukraine for dirt on Biden, now we have info that he also asked Australia and the UK to discredit the Mueller Probe. Does the corruption ever stop?
                            And today, he just publicly asked China and the Ukraine to investigate the Bidens -- all based on a conspiracy theory pushed by an author and Crazy Rudy. Now he's just dying to get ousted!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Does the corruption ever stop?
                              No, it just pauses for some executive time.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Kurt Volker, the former Representative to Ukraine, showed damning texts between him and the EU Ambassador discussing their indignation at Trump using Congressional approved military aid as a means to get personal political dirt on his rivals.

Whoopsie Daisy!

Comment

Working...
                                X