Page 766 of 817 FirstFirst ... 266666716756764765766767768776816 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 8162

Thread: President Donald Trump

Trump defends abandoning the Kurds by saying they “didn’t help us win at Normandy.” Yep, he actually said that. Yessir.

The abuse of power evidence grows:

Trump Urged Top Aide to Help Giuliani Client Facing DOJ Charges

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ng-doj-charges

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Trump defends abandoning the Kurds by saying they “didn’t help us win at Normandy.” Yep, he actually said that. Yessir.
    He is a vile idiot who will not lose a wink of sleep as his decision leads to children dying. Really, heavy has been the crown on every president before him, but not him. Such decisions never seem to weigh on him. He makes them and moves on, only focused on how they play out for him politically, and not carry one whit for the lives he affects.

I do not know why any potential ally would every trust us again. And on top of that, this is also a strategic blunder that helps our enemies and hurts American interests. It is a loss for those we promised we would stand by, a key ally in our fight against ISIS that trusted us, only for us to abandon them, and it is a loss for us as well.

Latest poll from Fox News shows 55% want impeachment, with 51% wanting him removed from office.

Thatís the fourth poll in the last two days with >50% for impeachment.

Latest poll from Fox News shows 55% want impeachment, with 51% wanting him removed from office.

That’s the fourth poll in the last two days with >50% for impeachment.
    I have a friend who thinks Trump is going to end the Republic. He believes Trump, backed by the GOP, will thwart impeachment, declare the next election results fraudulent, and become our de facto dictator. I have a bit more faith in our government, and the limits of the loyalty of the nebbish sycophants in government that prop Trump up. McConnell may want to sell our souls for Trump to finish his term, but I think even he will turn the sword on Trump is he declares the next election a fraud--which we will know is a certainty, if he loses, which I am also starting to believe is a certainty.

That’s the fourth poll in the last two days with >50% for impeachment.
    The 4 percent who want him impeached, but not removed from office....what are they thinking ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    The 4 percent who want him impeached, but not removed from office....what are they thinking ?
    I'd guess they think what he has done is worthy of looking into more closely an having the process put him in check/on notice, but they don't actually want him gone.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Those are the Mike Pence haters.

Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Those are the Mike Pence haters.
    LOL. I think they want the investigation started, but will make up their mind once they have more answers.