Page 833 of 835 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833834835 LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 8350

Thread: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Hope you are joking.
    You're correct
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    You're correct
    See, almost anyone else, and they'd know it was a joke. I guess one way to look at it is a badge of pride that when you post it in the Trump thread, some folks think, well, this dude is gonna go do something rash .

See, almost anyone else, and they'd know it was a joke. I guess one way to look at it is a badge of pride that when you post it in the Trump thread, some folks think, well, this dude is gonna go do something rash .
    that what I was hoping!!!

Trump retweeted and praised a video showing his supporters chanting white power at a retirement village in Florida. He thanked them and called them great people. Less reported, his tweet said "Corrupt Joe is "shot" and will fall in the fall, not the kind of language you wanna use with your rabid, gun-toting base: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hT6?li=BBnb7Kz
    And cardboardbox fully supports this because the other side is worse.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

I'm only rash about SUVs
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    I was trying to figure out where they had a confederate statue near GITH. I was expecting to see him pulling one down on the evening news lol. Keep on rockin in the free world GITH.

I may be going to jail soon.... love ya
    If you tie the strap to the SUV trailer hitch and then loop it over a thick portion of the statue near the shoulder, you'll exert the most force on the base while minimizing the risk of just snapping the head off. It'll be tough to throw it out the back, so I'd just drag it down off the back until you decide to cut it off.

And remember, if you're working alone, wear a mask. The mask is not for you. It's to protect the people you care about.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Iran has issued an arrest warrant for US President Donald Trump over the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in January. Maybe we should hand him over.

Trump retweeted and praised a video showing his supporters chanting white power at a retirement village in Florida. He thanked them and called them great people. Less reported, his tweet said "Corrupt Joe is "shot" and will fall in the fall, not the kind of language you wanna use with your rabid, gun-toting base: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hT6?li=BBnb7Kz
    Once there was a pretend video of Michelle maybe saying the word "Whitey" that was going to end Obama's presidency... this dude tweets shit like that 5 times a day and just says "kidding!" or "Wasn't Paying attention" or whatever and people just bounce right along.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

I'm only rash about SUVs
    that's some nasty road rash.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...