Page 701 of 702 FirstFirst ... 201601651691699700701702 LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 7012

Thread: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by senorsheep View Post
    The real headscratcher is why you guys keep going back.
    I’m a glutton for punishment!

49 Muslims gunned down in a terrorist attack in New Zealand, and the gunman praises Donald Trump as a "symbol of renewed white identity." And then as if on cue, Trump tweets out his condolences before forgetting about the whole thing and tweet-raging on other topics such as Crooked Hilary and Obama and the fake Mueller hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    49 Muslims gunned down in a terrorist attack in New Zealand, and the gunman praises Donald Trump as a "symbol of renewed white identity." And then as if on cue, Trump tweets out his condolences before forgetting about the whole thing and tweet-raging on other topics such as Crooked Hilary and Obama and the fake Mueller hoax.
    I just started watching Man In the High Tower on amazon. It's a re-imagining of a post WWII world where Germany beat us to the bomb and won the war. The US is split into an eastern German Zone and a Western Japaneses zone. While still cruel at times, the Japanese get a more sympathetic imagining while the Nazis are generally all sociopaths. It amazes me while watching it that in two years, Nazis and white supremacists have gone from universally reviled sociopaths to "very fine people" who don't get afforded enough freedom to spread their message.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Horrifying that this asshole continues to shit on the legacy of a true American hero. Republicans should be repulsed, but since they’re brainwashed, they’re not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Wait, the Iran deal was disastrous how? Because it got Iran to stop progress toward building a nuclear weapon?
    If preventing the development of a nuclear weapon was the objective, it failed. If extracting concessions for releasing sanctions was an objective, it failed. If slowing down progress toward a nuclear weapon was the objection it appears likely we did the opposite.

Failure at every level, except in sound bites. We have peace in our time for the next five years, maybe. Then, no promises.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

When the deal was signed in 2015, Iran gave up its stockpile of highly enriched uranium, shut down the centrifuges that were producing highly enriched uranium, and allowed access for international inspections.
    "There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    When the deal was signed in 2015, Iran gave up its stockpile of highly enriched uranium, shut down the centrifuges that were producing highly enriched uranium, and allowed access for international inspections.
    maybe in your world they did...
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

awww, poow widdle twumpy wumpy didn’t get a “thank you” from a dead John McCain for approving his state funeral. But he spitefully just made sure everyone knew about it.

I’m loving this temper tantrum about McCain. Makes even Republicans question why they support this mongrel.

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    awww, poow widdle twumpy wumpy didn’t get a “thank you” from a dead John McCain for approving his state funeral. But he spitefully just made sure everyone knew about it.

I’m loving this temper tantrum about McCain. Makes even Republicans question why they support this mongrel.
    Has Trump dipped below 80% support yet?
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    Has Trump dipped below 80% support yet?
    Yeah, I was talking more about GOP congressmen.