This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    It's like that movie where you know what will happen, but not how and when.
    Well they can't suicide her, they already used that one--I'm guessing a car accident during transport.....
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Well they can't suicide her, they already used that one--I'm guessing a car accident during transport.....
      Nah, the 'Rona gonna get her.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Nah, the 'Rona gonna get her.
        Oooh I hadn't thought of that one--very good and probably correct!
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Trump just leans into controversy even when there is no upside in it. He is tweeting out how wrong it is for the Indians, and much more egregious, the Redskins, to consider changing their names. He couldn't help but take a shot at Warren while he was at it, and his argument is that Native Americans should be honored sports teams use derogatory names for them as their sports teams. This guy. This guy.

Comment

• half my state, the towns and streets are named after Native American culture. so while we are at it we should rename everything? we should get rid of any Native American culture we adopted? grab your gun and bring in the cat. Starbuck: Boom, boom, boom! / Wilco! / Aye-aye, sir!

this is where liberalism runs amok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Trump just leans into controversy even when there is no upside in it. He is tweeting out how wrong it is for the Indians, and much more egregious, the Redskins, to consider changing their names. He couldn't help but take a shot at Warren while he was at it, and his argument is that Native Americans should be honored sports teams use derogatory names for them as their sports teams. This guy. This guy.
              but there is upside ... these types of things solidify his base so that they don't have to pay attention to those other sticky issues, you know, the ones with details & nuance & stuff.

now all he has to do is keep those fence sitters at home in november ... it's a tried & true formula.
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• 91% of Republicans approve of the job Trump is doing. Ue is alienating enough people that he will lose, but his overwhelming approval in his party is damning to that party.

Comment

91% of Republicans approve of the job Trump is doing. Ue is alienating enough people that he will lose, but his overwhelming approval in his party is damning to that party.
                  Honestly not suprising given they've gotten exactly what they wanted from him, especially with 200+ lifetime judicial appointments. He's just the poison pill necessary to get that long-term win.

Comment

• This asshole is going to scorch the Earth before he's ousted...

Trump commutes prison sentence for Roger Stone

President Trump has commuted the prison sentence of Roger Stone, a longtime confidant and Republican operative who was found guilty last year of seven felony counts, including witness tampering and lying to Congress during the Russia investigation.

Stone was to report to prison on Tuesday to start serving 40 months behind bars.
                    LA Times Alerts
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• I am shocked, I say shocked, to discover that the man who wrote every word Tucker Carlson has read on his rise as a Trumpism host turned out to be a raging racist. Who knew?! Who could have predicted?!

Where will the GOP's more articulate Trump replacement go to find a replacement? The best place for him would be to search the white nationalist message boards, but that is risky, as that writer might also get outed. It is a tough spot to be in for Tucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        This asshole is going to scorch the Earth before he's ousted...

LA Times Alerts
                        Yawn. Brazen corruption, cronyism, and putting himself above the rule of law is old hat for Trump.

Comment

Yawn. Brazen corruption, cronyism, and putting himself above the rule of law is old hat for Trump.
                          Here is a good read on the hypocrisy of Trump touting LAW & ORDER in all caps all of the time vs his unprecedented pardon history. In Trumpland innocent black and brown people should be imprisoned for life, even when DNA evidence clears them, but clearly guilty rich, white allies should go free.

ETA: Forgot the link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...fin?li=BBnb7Kz
                          Last edited by Sour Masher; 07-11-2020, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• His day is coming.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X