X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    it looked like you called the quote from ew.com "alternative facts."
    LOL...no, I called you out for posting things that are ambiguous, or could be interpreted in different ways "KellyAnne Conway" alternative facts. The article is what it is...a spinning of numbers. It's what's done in the TV business.

As I said earlier, it's pretty irrelevant how many people watched it...what is happening in the WH and Congress is what's important. Everything else is a distraction, which is why they do it. Lie about the crowds and the media seizes that...and today, just casually drop the fact that Trump has NO intention of releasing his tax returns, and the audit was always a sham. It's the old magicians trick...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      LOL...no, I called you out for posting things that are ambiguous, or could be interpreted in different ways "KellyAnne Conway" alternative facts. The article is what it is...a spinning of numbers. It's what's done in the TV business.

As I said earlier, it's pretty irrelevant how many people watched it...what is happening in the WH and Congress is what's important. Everything else is a distraction, which is why they do it. Lie about the crowds and the media seizes that...and today, just casually drop the fact that Trump has NO intention of releasing his tax returns, and the audit was always a sham. It's the old magicians trick...
      and we fall for it over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?
        Completely uncalled for.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          Did I do something to make you mad?
          Yes. You voted for Trump and you breath air. That's all it takes.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Hodor View Post
            We have a President?
            Meh....that's debatable. We do have someone occupying the White House.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

That's pretty fucked up. And I don't mean the part of what he did.

Comment

Voting for Trump is one thing. Making a joke about fat women walking (a total Trump move BTW) is just being a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                  That's pretty fucked up. And I don't mean the part of what he did.
                  Well, it's a community thing here. He's not here for baseball and he has been antagonistic of late, so his presence seems rather self-serving.

I don't keep a complete ledger of who has and who hasn't, but the ones who haven't and aren't positive influences on the community do tend to stand out.

Comment

SO my thread get fucking calling it out gets deleted? Really??

I guess I am not are have not been positive too..........

I AM FUCKING SPARTACUS!!
                    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

he has been antagonistic of late
                      how? A joke that was making the rounds on the web yesterday? A funny picture? Occasionally pointing out the lunacy on the left?
                      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

No - you got rid of arguably the best avatar ever on this site.....

I am Spartacus!
                        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                          No - you got rid of arguably the best avatar ever on this site.....

I am Spartacus!
                          Hillary? I thought it was time to move on. I wanted a funny Trump avatar but he's even uglier so I just couldnt do it...
                          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Well, it's a community thing here. He's not here for baseball and he has been antagonistic of late, so his presence seems rather self-serving.

I don't keep a complete ledger of who has and who hasn't, but the ones who haven't and aren't positive influences on the community do tend to stand out.
                            It's a good thing there are no antagonistic liberals on the site or you'd have a real conundrum on your hands.

Comment

Hell no - your wifes ass!

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                                Hell no - your wifes ass!
                                that was so long ago! Cant remember when I first did that but around 12 years and 2 kids later, she doesnt look quite as good now.

Comment

Working...
                                X