Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe how fascist and radical the right has become in this country. MAGAs storming the capital, and GOP Congresswoman Mary Miller quoting Hitler and saying he was right that you must indoctrinate the children at today's MAGA rally: https://americanindependent.com/repu...ler-was-right/

She said "Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future.’” What a country.

Comment

• My 5 year old just said to my wife: "Mama, I'll always remember Donald Trump to be the stupidest president ever."

Kids are so perceptive.

Comment

• This Trump speech didn't age well

U.S. President Donald Trump said he will not tolerate mob violence during demonstrations on Saturday in Florida when he was there to watch the SpaceX rocket ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          This Trump speech didn't age well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiBVcBOi5zg
          I was out driving and just for fun I tuned in to the local right wing radio. surprisingly they were actually pretty upset at Trump for his speech this morning (not the one you linked to). I didn't think it was possible for Trump to do something so outrageous that the radio cheer squad would turn on him, but it actually happened.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            This Trump speech didn't age well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiBVcBOi5zg
            Originally posted by Trump
            Will foment mob violence
            Fixed
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The Twitter account of the President of the United States has been suspended.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I didn't know human tears could be so delicious.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• The Cabinet is meeting tonight to discuss invoking the 25th Amendment.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    The Cabinet is meeting tonight to discuss invoking the 25th Amendment.
                    I've lit some candles
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Lest there be any doubt about why the mob marched on the Capitol today, this is Donald Trump speaking to the mob today:

Donald Trump spoke at a "Save America" rally in Washington, D.C. on January 6 before Congress was set to confirm the election results. "We will never concede," he said. Read the transcript of his speech remarks here.

Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer, and we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. We’re going to have to fight much harder and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us. If he doesn’t, that will be a sad day for our country because you’re sworn to uphold our constitution. Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period.
                      So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kevin Seitzer;393207]Lest there be any doubt about why the mob marched on the Capitol today, this is Donald Trump speaking to the mob today:

Funny, he said "we're going to walk down and I'll be there with you. We're going to walk down." "We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue". I really thought he went back to the WH to see how much more money he would get from his people while they broke into the Capitol.

Comment

• I would have to think that today ruined any future political aspirations of Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Jared.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                            I didn't know human tears could be so delicious.

do they taste like onions? Is that what's in her towel?
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              I would have to think that today ruined any future political aspirations of Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Jared.
                              That and the fact they are idiots.
                              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                                I didn't know human tears could be so delicious.

MAGA....oh wait we already did that
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X