This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    This Twitter trend #DiaperDon is really pissing him off, calling twitter trends fake news. The pictures from the weird tiny desk appearance show like a parachute in his pants. People speculating it's a diaper. I'm not sure. I don't like making fun of people for physical ailments, but I enjoy anything that upsets Trump, so I'll make an exception here.

Trump tweeted: "For purposes of National Security, Section 230 must be immediately terminated!!!" This refers to a law that excludes social media from being held liable for the content posted by users on those platforms. Yep, definitely pissed about #DiaperDon. Gotta love it.

Drudge Report headline reads: "Trump rage at #diaper as days dwindle! Even the desk is shrinking!"
    It's always funny when a bully gets bullied.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• After "warning" everyone that the stock market would implode if Biden was elected, the market just had its best month since November 1987.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        After "warning" everyone that the stock market would implode if Biden was elected, the market just had its best month since November 1987.
        It's just a shame that they let Biden cancel Thanksgiving.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

After "warning" everyone that the stock market would implode if Biden was elected, the market just had its best month since November 1987.
          Yeah but since Trump is still president, it's obviously because of him

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
            Yeah but since Trump is still president, it's obviously because of him
            Correct. All good news is because of Trump. All bad news is either fake, fraud or because of the Democrats.

Comment

• If even Barr says it, it's time to stop with the BS Dopey:

"The U.S. Department of Justice has not found evidence of large-scale ballot fraud that would reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s projected win over President Donald Trump in the election, Attorney General William Barr said in a new interview Tuesday.

Barr’s statement to the Associated Press undercuts claims by Trump, his lawyers and many of his political allies that he was the victim of a massive voting fraud that swindled him out of a win.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP."
              President Donald Trump has refused to concede to President-elect Joe Biden, claiming without evidence he won the election and was the victim of ballot fraud.

Comment

If even Barr says it, it's time to stop with the BS Dopey:

"The U.S. Department of Justice has not found evidence of large-scale ballot fraud that would reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s projected win over President Donald Trump in the election, Attorney General William Barr said in a new interview Tuesday.

Barr’s statement to the Associated Press undercuts claims by Trump, his lawyers and many of his political allies that he was the victim of a massive voting fraud that swindled him out of a win.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP."
                https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/01/doj-...arr-says-.html
                He'll be fired via Tweet by 8:00 tonight!
                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Corrupt until the very end.

The Justice Department is investigating a potential crime related to funneling money to the White House or related political committee in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to court records unsealed Tuesday in federal court.

(CNN)The Justice Department is investigating a potential crime related to funneling money to the White House or related political committee in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to court records unsealed Tuesday in federal court.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    And if that wasn't enough, the whole Trump Crime Cartel is expecting to pre-emptively pardon themselves so they could have all their crimes washed away before Biden gets into office. Scorched earth, burn everything down before they leave!

Comment

And if that wasn't enough, the whole Trump Crime Cartel is expecting to pre-emptively pardon themselves so they could have all their crimes washed away before Biden gets into office. Scorched earth, burn everything down before they leave!
                      It's so gross, I will never forgive any Trump voter, nor ever listen to them complain about Democrats. The Democratic party often sucks, but the Trump Party is rotten to the core and needs to be razed to the ground.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        It's so gross, I will never forgive any Trump voter, nor ever listen to them complain about Democrats. The Democratic party often sucks, but the Trump Party is rotten to the core and needs to be razed to the ground.
                        According to the Constitution, he can only pardon someone "convicted or accused of federal crimes." Ivanka and Kushner are among those being considered. What federal crime are they being accused of?

Comment

According to the Constitution, he can only pardon someone "convicted or accused of federal crimes." Ivanka and Kushner are among those being considered. What federal crime are they being accused of?
                          Emoluments clause, no? Using government for personal enrichment. There's gotta be reams of paper trail showing evidence of this for both of them. I'm just not sure these would be prosecuted, which is the only thing giving me pause.
                          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                            Emoluments clause, no? Using government for personal enrichment. There's gotta be reams of paper trail showing evidence of this for both of them. I'm just not sure these would be prosecuted, which is the only thing giving me pause.
                            I think the point was that there have not been any formal charges
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              I think the point was that there have not been any formal charges
                              They've certainly been "accused of federal crimes" though.

I'm also interested to see if he can issue pardons before charges are laid, but the wording revo relayed is very loose.
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                              X