This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    The Stock Market tumble came on Monday and Tuesday, and the Democratic Debate was....wait for it......Tuesday night.
    The market was clearly anticipating how bad the debate would be.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      The market was clearly anticipating how bad the debate would be.
      I knew I should have sold some of my debate futures.

Comment

• having Mike Pence lead the American charge against the coronavirus is a brilliant maneuver. There is no way this is going to turn out looking good. Trump figures, if Pence wanted to take over if he got impeached or indicted, or some random thing waiting to happen- he just eliminated any of competition once Pence gets overwhelmed by this waiting disaster. something only a Julius Caesar could think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          having Mike Pence lead the American charge against the coronavirus is a brilliant maneuver. There is no way this is going to turn out looking good. Trump figures, if Pence wanted to take over if he got impeached or indicted, or some random thing waiting to happen- he just eliminated any of competition once Pence gets overwhelmed by this waiting disaster. something only a Julius Caesar could think of.
          Et tu, Pence?

Comment

• it's like Caesar and Brutus but both were germophobic. and one of them had to go in the hot zone.

Comment

• So when Dopey Donnie went on national TV and told the world "we're close to having a vaccine"......he was talking about Ebola,which isn't a threat right now? Not the virus that's running rampant through the world now? Whaaaat? Is there anyone who actually screens what this brain-dead schmuck says?

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                it's like Caesar and Brutus but both were germophobic. and one of them had to go in the hot zone.
                *Lite Caesar
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  *Lite Caesar
                  Ken's Lite Caesar specifically - we need our marketing!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    and there’s always a possibility, it’s an election.
                    I like this line the best... it makes it sound like he thinks democracy is a yuge mistake. "I mean, it's like we are letting the inmates run the asylum..."
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                      Linear time is an illusion. Trump is smart enough to understand that.
                      I'll take unexpected phrases for $1000, Alex.

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Ken's Lite Caesar specifically - we need our marketing!
                      Give me a 12 oz ribeye, seared, with sour cream but no butter on the potato.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                        I'll take unexpected phrases for $1000, Alex.

Give me a 12 oz ribeye, seared, with sour cream but no butter on the potato.

J
                        I was joking in the line you quoted, but I'll give you real sincere one now--Trump was savvy enough to know who his general opponent would be and start his mud-slinging early. He may have been one of the few to assume it would be Biden. he basically called his shot by looking for dirt on him and ignoring the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          I was joking in the line you quoted, but I'll give you real sincere one now--Trump was savvy enough to know who his general opponent would be and start his mud-slinging early. He may have been one of the few to assume it would be Biden. he basically called his shot by looking for dirt on him and ignoring the others.
                          Meh. Turnabout is fair play. Mueller was looking for dirt on Trump.

Regardless, blame this one on the House Committee on Un-American Activities, otherwise know as the Schiff hearings.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                            Meh. Turnabout is fair play. Mueller was looking for dirt on Trump.

Regardless, blame this one on the House Committee on Un-American Activities, otherwise know as the Schiff hearings.

J
                            Looking for dirt? Trump's a fucking cesspool of corruption.

You don't care because he panders to your basic instinct.
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Donny obviously never read "How to Win and Influence People". His speech last night threw our allies in EU under the bus. Oh, and they are pissed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/c...ravel-n1156286

And if anyone has concern that Trump will go after Biden and his cognitive issues. Did you notice how many times Trump didn't pluralize words that should have been last night.

He is a freakin' disaster.
                              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• In his defense, he did read "How to take credit for others accomplishments and how to blame others for your screw ups".

Comment

Working...
                                X