This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frae View Post
    She touched him 3 times first trying to grab it. This isn’t physical assault by either and the press sec release makes it about physical contact. Say what it is or don’t suspend his pass. It’s that simple but lying to create a different reason is unacceptable.
    I dont know, the left calls everything assault so why not keep up that tradition? I would call it rudely physically pushing a young intern away in order to keep grandstanding.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      I'm not tracking with you here. I'd rather have Sessions, but never, ever, ever thought I'd see the day where MoveOn.org supported Jeff Sessions. Or are you saying that lefties are using the same argument about Sessions, that he's the enemy of their enemy?
      I won't speak for Revo but for me I knew what I had in Sessions in relation to the Mueller investigation. I support almost none of Jeff Sessions policies or opinions, but he wasn't going to step in and impede Mueller. It isn't like Trump is goign to appoint a liebera Democrat to AG who will champion any cause I care about so at the very least I knew Sessions wasn't going to impact Mueller.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        I dont know, the left calls everything assault so why not keep up that tradition? I would call it rudely physically pushing a young intern away in order to keep grandstanding.
        Like with Chance we aren't going to get to an agreement. If you are ok with their explanation for the suspension I can't agree with that no matter how long we talk.

Comment

Like with Chance we aren't going to get to an agreement. If you are ok with their explanation for the suspension I can't agree with that no matter how long we talk.
          i dont care what their explanation is but Acosta did clearly push the intern away.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

i dont care what their explanation is but Acosta did clearly push the intern away.
            She clearly made contact with him 3 times. It can go both ways. She invaded his space for the entire ordeal.

Comment

She clearly made contact with him 3 times. It can go both ways. She invaded his space for the entire ordeal.
              her job is to get the microphone when Trump has made clear its time to move on to someone else who might have a real question. Acosta was being an asshole and was refusing to give the mic to her. Then he pushed her away when she got close enough to almost grab it.

Comment

her job is to get the microphone when Trump has made clear its time to move on to someone else who might have a real question. Acosta was being an asshole and was refusing to give the mic to her. Then he pushed her away when she got close enough to almost grab it.
                I quit, he didn’t push her. Enjoy your day.

Comment

I quit, he didn’t push her. Enjoy your day.
                  he did push her. Bye.

Comment

• So telling about our politics today that we can't even agree on the facts that underlie an event that was widely video recorded.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                      So telling about our politics today that we can't even agree on the facts that underlie an event that was widely video recorded.
                      Is it? Look at Altuve's HR that was called out in the ALCS. When video evidence isn't absolutely clear, people see what they want to see.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        So telling about our politics today that we can't even agree on the facts that underlie an event that was widely video recorded.

Comment

• If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• cbb are you going to admit that it was doctored or continue to play dumb?
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              Think about this for a minute. MoveOn.org is protesting firing Jeff Sessions. Clearly, I woke up this morning in the universe where Spock has a beard.
                              we can create a classic Einstein-Rosen bridge and link 2 black holes, one in this universe and another in an alternate and swap earths and no-one will know. finally i can wear an eye-patch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                cbb are you going to admit that it was doctored or continue to play dumb?
                                I'm pretty sure that he doesn't care about any of that, he was just trying to make the point that Acosta's a dick.
                                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X