Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing more important right now than continuing to make allegations against Hillary Clinton. Nothing!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes...gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/874608587473080320">June 13, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Seems Dianne Feinstein may agree:

http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-t...ver-to-clinton
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
        Though I have a lot of respect for Sen Feinstein, her answer surprised me.

Comment

Slow your roll just a bit. To the extent Trump implies that Lynch gave HRC a pass on illegal activities, no. Feinstein hasn't said she agrees with that. She does apparently agree that the Senate Judiciary should look into whether DOJ provided cover for the Clinton campaign.

I agree with Feinstein.
          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• I believe the key word in my post is MAY.

At any rate, my point being that when the Dems start swinging at HRC - there may be something there.

Both Trump and Feinstein have there agendas. The fact is both are saying that HRC and Lynch need to be investigated - in their own ways.
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

I believe the key word in my post is MAY.

At any rate, my point being that when the Dems start swinging at HRC - there may be something there.

Both Trump and Feinstein have there agendas. The fact is both are saying that HRC and Lynch need to be investigated - in their own ways.
              Trump swings at everything so his attempt means nothing. Feinstein on the other hand....and of course the DNC should be investigated after the shit they pulled in the primaries.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...d-for-HRC-when

I tried starting a thread to discuss this, but no one wanted too. This seemed a good way to re-introduce this.

I agree - Trump does swing at everything and I really dont pay any attention to him.

Comment

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...d-for-HRC-when

I tried starting a thread to discuss this, but no one wanted too. This seemed a good way to re-introduce this.

I agree - Trump does swing at everything and I really dont pay any attention to him.
                  Oh we want to discuss it, but there are those in here who are still suckling at her breast.

She was given debate questions before the debate, bernie was not--she allowed that to happen, she never mentioned it so--she's a cheat and a liar by omission--if you see it otherwise you are being willfully ignorant or willing to compromise integrity and ethics to achieve your agenda and as such have no moral high ground to indict anyone else.

You can do it, but you're being a hypocritical wanker.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    Oh we want to discuss it, but there are those in here who are still suckling at her breast.

She was given debate questions before the debate, bernie was not--she allowed that to happen, she never mentioned it so--she's a cheat and a liar by omission--if you see it otherwise you are being willfully ignorant or willing to compromise integrity and ethics to achieve your agenda and as such have no moral high ground to indict anyone else.

Dude there are times I really love you!

Comment

she's irrelevant at this point.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        I dont believe that for one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          You are correct.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Who would have thought that as of June 13, 2017, none of Trump, HRC, Lynch, Obama or their spouses would be under FBI investigation, but Jane Sanders would be?
                            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                              Who would have thought that as of June 13, 2017, none of Trump, HRC, Lynch, Obama or their spouses would be under FBI investigation, but Jane Sanders would be?
                              Who would have thought you'd still be so butthurt............

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Who would have thought you'd still be so butthurt............
                                Ooh..struck a nerve there.

Don't be so sensitive, Doig. They aren't after Bernie.

Comment

Working...
                                X