Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central Florida Leagues Looking for One New, Committed Owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Florida Leagues Looking for One New, Committed Owner.

We have one spot in each of our 11-team AL-Only (The Sidd Finch Rotisserie League) and 11-Team NL-Only (The Toe Nashional League) 5x5, Ultra, Keeper Leagues. These leagues have been in existence since '98 and '06 respectively. Both leagues use the same rules, expanded from the original Official Rotisserie League Ultra rules, with the requisite tweaks for AL & NL. They both consist of all the same owners and we would want any prospective new owner to take over a team in both leagues. Attendance in person at the draft is mandatory. Draft will be late March in Orlando or Merritt Island.

The leagues are both 23-man active, 17-man reserve rosters with weekly transactions, standard 5x5 categories. $26.00 Auction Draft Budget and all salaries and transactions are in actual dollars, typical season overall cost is approximately $200.00, including transaction, website, and trophy fees, with the Champion taking home approximately $1,000. Top 4 teams win money, and the best second half team of the rest wins the Second Half Award prize money.

We require you maintain a fully legal and active roster all season, so a season long commitment to your team, regardless of performance, is a prerequisite.

Feel free to ask any questions. Reply here or PM me.
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Bump. Looking for an owner in Central Florida for in-person drafts in Orlando on March 23.
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Working...
    X