Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights

I have been the commissioner for a private Yahoo league since the early 2000s but over time we have lost a few members and I really need to add more. No cost as we play for bragging rights. We usually live draft in mid-March. Most of our managers are very experienced but we always welcome new players. Rotisserie format. We are really laid back and play for the enjoyment of the game.

Interested? Questions? Just let me know! Thanks!

Roger

Still have a couple of spots left!

We still have a couple of spots left! Let me know if interested and I will get you an invite. Thanks!

Roger

Originally posted by TheRoger View Post
    I have been the commissioner for a private Yahoo league since the early 2000s but over time we have lost a few members and I really need to add more. No cost as we play for bragging rights. We usually live draft in mid-March. Most of our managers are very experienced but we always welcome new players. Rotisserie format. We are really laid back and play for the enjoyment of the game.

Interested? Questions? Just let me know! Thanks!

Roger

Comment

Interested! For sure!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfBreed View Post
        Interested! For sure!
        Send me your email address and I will get you an invitation sent out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X