and bad ones from

RORY BRYSON KOEPKA (and DJ)
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• My wife got me this shirt for father's day

Comment

• Cool! I really should start playing frisbee golf, since I play another frisbee game practically every week. Some of the very best throwers in my sport are competitive frisbee golf guys. In fact, the current world record holder for fastest shot is a professional (that's a thing, right?) frisbee golfer named Simon something or other.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Cool! I really should start playing frisbee golf, since I play another frisbee game practically every week. Some of the very best throwers in my sport are competitive frisbee golf guys. In fact, the current world record holder for fastest shot is a professional (that's a thing, right?) frisbee golfer named Simon something or other.
          Simon Lizotte?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Simon Lizotte?
            Yeah, that's him!
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Here's him setting the record. A few other guys I know in the film, too. I think this was taken at some sort of college championship or something. Not too sure.

Comment

Here's him setting the record. A few other guys I know in the film, too. I think this was taken at some sort of college championship or something. Not too sure.
                Neat video. Interestingly Lizzotte has taken off in the disc golf world due to his vlog. He's very active with his youtube channel and he's a very personable/entertaining guy that's easy to root for. He's not in the top tier of disc golf but he's up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Neat video. Interestingly Lizzotte has taken off in the disc golf world due to his vlog. He's very active with his youtube channel and he's a very personable/entertaining guy that's easy to root for. He's not in the top tier of disc golf but he's up there.
                  Plus he throws really, really, really freakin' fast. In that video he broke the record by like 4 or 5 mph or something. Very impressive.

Comment

Plus he throws really, really, really freakin' fast. In that video he broke the record by like 4 or 5 mph or something. Very impressive.
                    In the world of disc golf we think in terms of distance instead of speed. Effectively the same thing as long as it's on a good line. But yeah, he throws really far.

21-year-old German super talent Simon Lizotte broke the flying disc distance World Record on October 25th 2014 with a 863.5ft / 263.2m throw at the Fall Dese...

Comment

• What are some of the distances in a Frisbee Golf course?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        What are some of the distances in a Frisbee Golf course?
                        Typical "holes" are par 3. ~200 feet for a casual par 3 (especially if wooded), 300-400 for a difficult/pro level par 3, 400-800 for a par 4, and there are some 1000+ par 5s.

Many casual courses are all par 3.

Comment

• Have watched a few videos of disc golf and it's pretty cool. The control that they have on the disc is incredible
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• This Thursday I will be treating a customer to 18 holes at Wisconsin's Northern Bay Resort on Castle Lake in Arkdale Wis. They have 7 replica holes from famous golf courses.

Here is a brief take from their website:

Replica Holes
                            Play Golf's Legendary Holes -- In One Day! Featured in Wisconsin Golfer Magazine!

Play the most famous holes in Championship golf in one day - right here in the heart of Wisconsin! The Golf Course at Northern Bay features holes from Augusta National, TPC Sawgrass, Firestone, Oakmont, Oakland Hills, and Bay Hill. Take in the magic and play shot for shot against the pros!

The actual description of each hole is after the above blurb.

I have never played there before. Can't wait!

Comment

This Thursday I will be treating a customer to 18 holes at Wisconsin's Northern Bay Resort on Castle Lake in Arkdale Wis. They have 7 replica holes from famous golf courses.

Here is a brief take from their website:

Replica Holes
                              Play Golf's Legendary Holes -- In One Day! Featured in Wisconsin Golfer Magazine!

Play the most famous holes in Championship golf in one day - right here in the heart of Wisconsin! The Golf Course at Northern Bay features holes from Augusta National, TPC Sawgrass, Firestone, Oakmont, Oakland Hills, and Bay Hill. Take in the magic and play shot for shot against the pros!

The actual description of each hole is after the above blurb.

I have never played there before. Can't wait!
                              That sounds awesome!!
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

This Thursday I will be treating a customer to 18 holes at Wisconsin's Northern Bay Resort on Castle Lake in Arkdale Wis. They have 7 replica holes from famous golf courses.
                                Great concept...and a beautiful area. I'm breaking out the sticks this month and re-starting golfing again after about a 5-year hiatus. Will be golfing in Wisconsin Rapids in late August for a charity event.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X