and bad ones from

RORY BRYSON KOEPKA (and DJ)
    in full rebuild in 37th yr in (now) 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own 5 of the top 9 April 2022 1st-rd farm picks
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, AWood-IL, Corbin
    RP Bednar, Bender, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B Motter-DFA, 13 Zimmerman 2, 2B Chisholm 5, SS Gregorius 17-IL, 2S Solano 2-IL, UT LGarcia
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Jankowski-IL, Brinson, Nootbar
    IL/min - Neidert 5; Hoerner 5 ERios 2 Daza 1 McKinstry DuFowler Hurst KLee

My wife got me this shirt for father's day

Journeyman
    Cool! I really should start playing frisbee golf, since I play another frisbee game practically every week. Some of the very best throwers in my sport are competitive frisbee golf guys. In fact, the current world record holder for fastest shot is a professional (that's a thing, right?) frisbee golfer named Simon something or other.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Cool! I really should start playing frisbee golf, since I play another frisbee game practically every week. Some of the very best throwers in my sport are competitive frisbee golf guys. In fact, the current world record holder for fastest shot is a professional (that's a thing, right?) frisbee golfer named Simon something or other.
    Simon Lizotte?

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Simon Lizotte?
    Yeah, that's him!

Journeyman
    Here's him setting the record. A few other guys I know in the film, too. I think this was taken at some sort of college championship or something. Not too sure.

Here's him setting the record. A few other guys I know in the film, too. I think this was taken at some sort of college championship or something. Not too sure.
    Neat video. Interestingly Lizzotte has taken off in the disc golf world due to his vlog. He's very active with his youtube channel and he's a very personable/entertaining guy that's easy to root for. He's not in the top tier of disc golf but he's up there.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Neat video. Interestingly Lizzotte has taken off in the disc golf world due to his vlog. He's very active with his youtube channel and he's a very personable/entertaining guy that's easy to root for. He's not in the top tier of disc golf but he's up there.
    Plus he throws really, really, really freakin' fast. In that video he broke the record by like 4 or 5 mph or something. Very impressive.

Plus he throws really, really, really freakin' fast. In that video he broke the record by like 4 or 5 mph or something. Very impressive.
    In the world of disc golf we think in terms of distance instead of speed. Effectively the same thing as long as it's on a good line. But yeah, he throws really far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joW8GkcnaMk

Hall of Famer
    What are some of the distances in a Frisbee Golf course?